[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

hahahaha we have no chance when

so... they have quality at the begin but in less than 2 months they die  :D their lifetime is really short.

2months?its interlude its not going to live that long lol

who cares i played interlude in official from start to end if ncsoft cant balance it why you think a client modded home made stuff will be balanced based on crappy extenders made by tons of guys who dont know absolutely nothing about lineage :)

seriously.. mods should put that into gold and write it on top of the l2off board.. just beautifuly put.. =')

seriously.. mods should put that into gold and write it on top of the l2off board.. just beautifuly put.. =')

the l2off is just a joke i mean just think about it logically you have a leaked C4 source right?after that every chronicle added with new extender you dont know who made it what touched in it you dont know where is the bugs and than comes the other things...you know OS limitations for example(biggest disadventage)

the l2off is just a joke i mean just think about it logically you have a leaked C4 source right?after that every chronicle added with new extender you dont know who made it what touched in it you dont know where is the bugs and than comes the other things...you know OS limitations for example(biggest disadventage)

right.. when i was still deciding all i needed to hear is no source.. and then rofl.. i could write extenders till i die, but what the fuck for?????? the time i use there.. its same if id make my own l2c -.-

overall java is ok.. and anyone can tell me its shit, but.. if i see l2off i think nabs.. that ether dont mod or cant pay for extenders. no real programmer would refuse the source over that and even if its written in php..