[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

Uh, i never downloaded with torrent over 1mb/s.

with rapidshare i download with 1.3-1.6 mb/s

and the download speed is way more stable , torrent's speed is getting up and down like a roller coaster =D

Uh, i never downloaded with torrent over 1mb/s.

with rapidshare i download with 1.3-1.6 mb/s

depends on torrent site from public trackers ofc you not going to download with that much but for ex if you get into a private tracker...lets take an example where i have my account the download speed for the full site atm is 5.87 GB/s

depends on torrent site from public trackers ofc you not going to download with that much but for ex if you get into a private tracker...lets take an example where i have my account the download speed for the full site atm is 5.87 GB/s

yeah 5.87 GBs but from how many people , stable dw speed , how much time took you to gain that speed. also torrents without seeds are dead so everyone must focus on one torrent to seed it and gain full speed. not my style ... wazer has quantity i don't think this people who are seeding will be able to hold all the torrents with high speed. e.g. i want to download a blue ray movie whos gonna seed it <.< . everyone will get for the dvd one

bronza that's your nickname on revolt i forgot it :D

just to summarize

If you have the money you should buy a Premium RS acc because it provides you with stability and high d/l speed

If you dont have the money you should ask one of your friends to invite you in a private tracker(Not very reliable but can reach good d/l speed as well)

I can say im very satisfied from greek tracker

yeah 5.87 GBs but from how many people , stable dw speed , how much time took you to gain that speed. also torrents without seeds are dead so everyone must focus on one torrent to seed it and gain full speed. not my style ... wazer has quantity i don't think this people who are seeding will be able to hold all the torrents with high speed. e.g. i want to download a blue ray movie whos gonna seed it <.< . everyone will get for the dvd one

bronza that's your nickname on revolt i forgot it :D

actually my average dl speed from that tracker is 1,7-1,8mb/sec the tracker have 100K user so its fast :)

also blueray...Inglourious.Basterds.2009.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264.HuN-TRiNiTY current speed of it 7.18 MB/s :)

actually my average dl speed from that tracker is 1,7-1,8mb/sec the tracker have 100K user so its fast :)

also blueray...Inglourious.Basterds.2009.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264.HuN-TRiNiTY current speed of it 7.18 MB/s :)

lol.... connection?