[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

all cats are sweet anyway :x

thats why they call them pussycats :P

wiki:

Cat and similar

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, puss was used as a "call-name" for cats in both German and English, but pussy was used in English more as a synonym for "cat": compare "pussycat". In addition to cats, the word was also used for rabbits and hares as well as a humorous name for tigers. In the 19th century, according to the Oxford English Dictionary, the meaning was extended "in childish speech, applied to anything soft and furry", as in Pussy Willow. In thieves' slang, it meant "fur coat".

To pussyfoot around the question or point means to be evasive, cautious, or conceal one's opinions. The reference is to the careful soft tread of the cat and has no vulgar implications, other than obvious ties to weakness, which "pussy" sometimes connotes.

Dear MaxCheater Users!

The Flame Machines crew isn't a crew you can simply join by implying our crew logo into

your signature. In order to join our organization you will atleast need the approval of 2 or more

Flame Machine crew members. If you do not indeed have such approvals you cannot steal our logo for you personal usage.

By doing so you are not only stealing the copyrights and breaking the CR rules but you are idirectly insulting us.

I would kindly ask of you to remove the signature or else meet the consequences.

Regards, DreaM.

[GrisoM Note] if you steal our signature and you are not part of the crew will de-karm and ban you if is it necessary.

he said atm so you may still not loose hope!

me2

I love you TOo!

You dont like ninja but when i see your profile i see ninja everywhere.