[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

like this exte? http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=78870.0

magasaki dont read my posts them :) because i dont care.

I would (See that? I WOULD) cry if I was asking for unban without any statement, BUT I stated my facts like noone else can because I have the gift of being able to use Common Sense (I'm wondering why it's still called "COMMON") and that makes me able to own stupid faggots over the internet - perfect description for you - and be cooler than you.

I also stated whatever I said with 100% accurate, real and prooved facts, so that's not defined as crying, but defined as unfair judgement.

I would (See that? I WOULD) cry if I was asking for unban without any statement, BUT I stated my facts like noone else can because I have the gift of being able to use Common Sense (I'm wondering why it's still called "COMMON") and that makes me able to own stupid faggots over the internet - perfect description for you - and be cooler than you.

I also stated whatever I said with 100% accurate, real and prooved facts, so that's not defined as crying, but defined as unfair judgement.

hahahaha, you really funny :) thx i laugh a little (i was bored), anyway you just own to your self, saying "lol kid" or "learn english" its old replys :)

like this exte? http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=78870.0

magasaki dont read my posts them :) because i dont care.

WTS English Lessons + Special Gift English Dictionary.

hahahaha, you really funny :) thx i laugh a little (i was bored), anyway you just own to your self, saying "lol kid" or "learn english" its old replys :)

Find me a sentence on the post you quoted saying "learn english" or "lol kid".

Stop having illusions.

OR WAIT, IT'S NOT AN ILLUSION, I just made an INVISIBLE POST.

You got me :(

Kids like you really have to eat lots of dicks in order to grow up, do you want yourself or your "momy" (As you said) to eat them? :O

I love this forum...

and like i said, its easy talking in internet... face to face you just some nerd...

I love this forum...

You rly owned yourself with that.

You quoted a post of mine which never contained any of the phrases you mentioned on your previous post and now you dig up oldest replies of mine just to look you're right, sorry you've failed.

gtfo_take_fail_cat.jpg

Last post of mine for today, I've got a life too, I won't no life all day long at forums like *cough* hotwheelz *cough*

hope tomorow you make more comic replys.

For the last time, stop raping English language, I think I've got my IQ lower by reading your posts. :(

Anyway, I can't expect something more than you from a MXC member, most of them are dumb, only some MXC members are respected by me, 90% is not.

For the last time, stop raping English language, I think I've got my IQ lower by reading your posts. :(

Anyway, I can't expect something more than you from a MXC member, most of them are dumb, only some MXC members are respected by me, 90% is not.

kk bye now..

btw i find this cool video guys ^^ just watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLYR17H0F60

dunno if you already watch but is funny

I feel proud of being in this 10%. Sniiif...