[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

So rules not same for everyone? :)

Always remember this thread rule:

There is no democracy here, I AM GOD and i can do what ever i want & if you are part of my crew you can also do what ever you want, if you are not, See ya ;D.

That's why this thread is so exclusive :P

There is no democracy here, I AM GOD and i can do what ever i want & if you are part of my crew you can also do what ever you want, if you are not, See ya ;D.

haha I knew it xD , so can I please post bullshit here ? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee....

cant see this part of first post  ::)

haha I knew it xD , so can I please post bullshit here ? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee....

If you are part of the crew yes, but DreaM or pecaN must let you in.

Hey wait since there's no democracy or logic here , I MAKE MY SELF GOD.

So everyone go die xD.

PS: And thats how you take over a topic with no democracy and logic.

Unfotrunetely. The only GOD of this thread is Grisom As he can edit + remove our posts <3.

cant see this part of first post  ::)

Sorry, i wrote those rules like 70 pages ago but i forgot to add them, now they are in 1st post, thanks for telling me :3

Everyone can join as long as they have the FM pic in their sig + flame machines © and they must speak ENGLISH and not GREEKLISH or anything like it.

Unfotrunetely. The only GOD of this thread is Grisom As he can edit + remove our posts <3.

J/K Only , ps Grisom I sent you message about that "software maintainance post" you can edit it add software that you want too.

J/K Only , ps Grisom I sent you message about that "software maintainance post" you can edit it add software that you want too.

I cant edit post in those section, its out of my range xD

HeHe i AM in :D

Well, i will add you on the 1st post, but remember if i see posts of you on greek spam topic, BB

Btw 1 slot only left to make my Crew Full.