[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

wtf name 'Grisom' means :)

About 3 years ago, when i started playing l2, in the 1st middle rate server i play (Archon) i needed a cool nick (i used Anubis and Argos but none of those really like me) So i was playing really late one night when i saw a program, "C.S.I las Vegas", in that show the main character name is Gil Grissom, you now may be asking, then wtf is your nick Grisom with just 1 S, well in that server the nick grissom was alredy taken so i wrote Grisom and from that day i use that nick every where =P

I don't really care its a for fun topic. You can't prove me anything as the only one spamming in this actual spam topic is you phoenix and pwnz0r so i don't really care i can stay all night and spam this topic make a 2x quatraposts n act cool .

I don't really care its a for fun topic. You can't prove me anything as the only one spamming in this actual spam topic is you phoenix and pwnz0r so i don't really care i can stay all night and spam this topic make a 2x quatraposts n act cool .

I tried to make fun too... T.T

Where is ur sense of humor? :P