[BOT]Run IG 1.78 on vista system.

MrAderson

some ppl told me IG 1.78 can't work on windows vista system.

i tested yesterday,now i think i have sloved it .

we have two ways

1 Disable "User Access Control" and reboot your computer,start IG 1.78

2 If you don't want to disable "User Access Control",you can only disable "User Account Control: Virtualize file and registry write failures to per-user locations" and right clike l2walker.exe and select "Run as Administrator",then you can run IG walker in windows vista.

some info about User Account Control Windows Vista Policies

http://blogs.msdn.com/uac/archive/2006/01/22/516066.aspx

sorry for my poor English.wish all of you can understand what i say.

T.T All l2w versions work on vista, IG/OOG... And why the hell you should disable the UAC Security Layer? It is the best way to get protected against viruses that delete system files ^^

Just, right click, RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR and that's it... Nothing more, nothing less... For both l2w.exe and emulator.exe

All programs need to have admin permissions, otherwise they won't run properly... Games, installers, everything! Even broswers and MSN ^^

If you don't click run as admin, they won't have the permission to edit any file under windows and program files folder... No write / modify permissions, only read..

Virusakos Owned :)

(Joking), But I Agree With Killer_007, the Best Way to protect your Vista OS is With that UAC Security Layer ;D

Guys, DON'T disable Your UAC (If you have Vista), Just RUN your Programs as Administrator ;D