WTT: ArchLord Account, BF2142 Account+NorthernStrike, Guildwars Account+Factions

Archlord

------------

Orc+Weapon+Items

GuildWars

------------

Warrior/Monk lvl20

Assassin/Monk lvl20

Monk/Warrior lvl20

Necr/? lvl?

including Pet, and all items, and some of the chars are completed with all missions (Prophecys+Factions)

Battlefield 2142 + Northernstrike <-- I invested alot of time for this game(soldier)

--------------------------------

Soldier, see for Details --> http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/PlayerSummary.aspx?Lang=us&PID=81386949&SrchName=&Profiles=

Im interested in Lineage2 stuff on Dragon Network --> Items (Weapons,Armor, Dcs...)

lol for what reason do u  want to trade an archlord account?its free game u dont have to pay for monthly fees and u will never loose ur char. leave it there and whenever u want to play again use it.its too esay for anyone to play. u go buy the game for 30-40 euro(i dont remember) and ur ready.

p.s: by the way u dont mention the lvl of the char.

lol for what reason do u  want to trade an archlord account?its free game u dont have to pay for monthly fees and u will never loose ur char. leave it there and whenever u want to play again use it.its too esay for anyone to play. u go buy the game for 30-40 euro(i dont remember) and ur ready.

p.s: by the way u dont mention the lvl of the char.

yeah but take mine account and save urself 30-40€, and i dont know what lvl he is xD i forgot because i havent played for a long time, and i dont feel like installing it just for that

You can scam because in GW u can change the PW.

It's like in DN. EMAIL USED IN GW REGISTRATION = E MAIL FOREVER . . . it's means , if u dont give the e mail with fully acces to it ( we can change settings password etc )..it's would be pure scamming..

I ( personally) wouldn't even try a trade like that. -_-

BUT Nothing is impossible so GL.

i can give u the email aswell its in polnish so u can change pw of the email account aswell as ur game password :), i traded this account aswell with a polnish person :) and everything went well and still works