Limbonic Art

Devon

Limbonic Art:

Limbonic+Art.jpglimbonic.jpg

General Info:

Limbonic Art is a symphonic Black Metal Band from Norway. The songs of the band combine elements of traditional Black Metal with symphonic Metal melodies and dark ambient noises. Since Limbonic Art has no drummer, they use a drum machine which has caused a degree of controversy among black metal fans.

Biography:

Limbonic Art formed in 1993. In 1996, they were signed to the record label Nocturnal Art Productions, owned by Samoth (of Emperor and Zyklon). Their debut album was Moon in the Scorpio. In 2003, the group decided to disband with a statement saying "we feel that we have reached as far as we could in our collaboration ... the circle is complete, begin another".

On June 6 2006 (06.06.06) the band reunited and started to write new material. On February 21 2007 it was announced that the band plans to release the new album entitled Legacy of Evil in summer 2007.

A subsequent dispute between the band members results in Morfeus's ouster from the band, making Limbonic Art essentially Daemon's solo project. He has currently completed several tracks for the next, as yet untitled, Limbonic Art release. Daemon reported that the new music strips the symphonics and keyboards, making it a more raw, brutal, old school black metal band.

Albums:

- Moon in the Scorpio (1996)

- In Abhorrence Dementia (1997)

- Epitome of Illusions (demo compilation) (1998)

- Ad Noctum - Dynasty of Death (1999)

- The Ultimate Death Worship (2002)

- Legacy of Evil (2007)

Current Band Members:

- Vidar Jensen (Daemon) - lead vocals, guitars, lyrics - (1993–2003, 2006–present)

- Krister Dreyer (Morfeus) - lead guitar, vocals (on early albums), keyboards, electronics, drum programming, samples (1993–2003, 2006–present)

Guest Members:

- Per Eriksen - Gong on Ad Noctum - Dynasty of Death

- Anne Aasebø (Morgana) - vocals on The Moon in the Scorpio and In Abhorrence Dementia

- Lisbeth Fagerheim - vocals on In Abhorrence Dementia

- Attila Csihar (Mayhem vocalist chosen by Euronymous) - backing vocals on The Ultimate Death Worship

We don't know much about their personal lives.

I don't mean life (lives) I mean Live Concerts...Are they using it on Live Concerts too?

i was ready to post a video but after that they will make me signature again -.-'

anyway i only listen the first 25 secs of the 1st vid, i can remember this sound but i can't remember where i know it :S

oh yes i heared that once when i my grand-grand futher died :S

probably all sounds would be like that.

Another wacko collection

So here's my comment:Sick!How the -beep- could anyone listen to that crap,seriously

dude that's why they got long hair so they can block the sound ;)