Unbelievable video

Frank

The supposed purpose on executing a sacrificing ritual is to spread the energy coming from the blood of the slaughtered victim in the atmosphere in order to increase the rate of success.

The "white" wizard believes that if blood represents the vital power, there isn't a better way to recompose a god or demon than giving him the necessary quantity of blood. Combining this logic with the fact that a dying creature frees adrenaline and other biokinetic energies you'll have the best combination.

The "white" wizard bewares of the aftermaths of killing a human so he uses other inferior creations in his rituals. It looks like these sanctimonious tacky people dont feel remorse of taking a non-human life.

The fact is that a real wizard worthy of his name is able to free the necessary energy through his own body instead of an unwilling victim.

Source: Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible

well, i will say only some things first about satanism i wanna

to ask Devon something, do you believe the things that you are

saying in so many reply's? Do you believe that you can be a magician? or

that you can spell magic tricks? Do you believe anything from satanic bible?

And i wanna to ask something from all mxc users, do you believe that Jesus

can do magic's or miracles? that he healed ppl and other sh1ts?

i believe on Jesus but i dont believe about the "Miracles part" if you can understand me

About the video, and what if it wanna to saw

some things about Satanism, i dont believe in satanism

and this video will not change my mind.

Ehm, every religion is a theory , you know. ^^'

Its not history, based on some facts. Everyone's free to choose his religion.

You are christian orthodox, cause your parents are too. You would believe in buddhism , if your parents where buddhists. That's how it goes. Everyone can believe his own theory.

Keep it on-topic, you people stuck on the salt thing, like it was a big deal e.g.

a person who has his mind into his head he could understand that satanism is a bad thing and isn't good for every1! So, better to believe in buddism than to satanism!

also i will make a topic about the religions because i want to tell some things and learn some things!

i believe on Jesus but i dont believe about the "Miracles part" if you can understand me

a person who has his mind into his head he could understand that satanism is a bad thing and isn't good for every1! So, better to believe in buddism than to satanism!

also i will make a topic about the religions because i want to tell some things and learn some things!

Mate i am totally agre with you!!!

lol awesome video , it was pretty funny ...And i'm pretty sure that MTV make this commercial to laugh .Really what do u believe ? It's absolutelly NOT any message on that video ...

I believe that : If some1 don't know what to do search every DETAIL on everything and show us a satanistic messages or hiddeing messages !

Wanna proof ?

http://minimata.50webs.com/

Well, I never said that satanism helps people, I just corrected you by saying that every religion is a theory, not only satanism.

If its good or not, its another story.

BTW, +1 to that topic, make it in spam so we can say everything we want about religions.

I've seen Satanists making successful spells or invocations... This cannot be denied.

Well, I never said that satanism helps people, I just corrected you by saying that every religion is a theory, not only satanism.

If its good or not, its another story.

BTW, +1 to that topic, make it in spam so we can say everything we want about religions.

well i just did a mistake i made it at off topic section! oupss...btw go there post and i will speak with a mod to move it!

Seriously youll never understand that all those things you are talking about are impossible to be done....

Wizardry and everything else

Hundreds of studies have proved it...

Such powers can only be obtained by god-gods or whatever

Humanity can never attain such powers

so he uses other inferior creations in his rituals

The fact is that a real wizard worthy of his name is able to free the necessary energy through his own body instead of an unwilling victim.

As LaVey mentions on his bible "Satanic Rituals"Chapter 2"Concerning the Rituals"he makes clear that the only being that has will is the HUMAN BEING!

So an unwilling victim could be only a human and not any other specie!I Told ya already that a ritual needs in order to be fulfilled the blood of another God-made CREATION!Not only a human.Even though that counts also as ritual!

@Seems that we lost the subject,you should lock it or move it...

As LaVey mentions on his bible "Satanic Rituals"Chapter 2"Concerning the Rituals"he makes clear that the only being that has will is the HUMAN BEING!

So an unwilling victim could be only a human and not any other specie!I Told ya already that a ritual needs in order to be fulfilled the blood of another God-made CREATION!Not only a human.Even though that counts also as ritual!

@Seems that we lost the subject,you should lock it or move it...

You are the one who lost the subject. You know only the things you've read in your books but I have a personal experience of spells and invocations.

The part I pasted is from Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible and its against sacrificing creatures.

Subliminal messages everwhere. If you search on youtube you will find many many videos about them. One example is the cartoons that we all watch in our childhood. There are full of "hidden messages" (subliminal messages) about sex and violence. Trust me , im not kidding. Just search and see for yourself.

And now about the video. Same here , the guy who uploaded it explains the scenes and its meaning so you can understand .

[GR][Off-Topic]Ama thelete tsekarete ayto to channel sto youtube. Einai sta ellinika ta video gia ayto evala kai to tag . Exei para polla themata sta video tou , ena apo ayta einai ta yposinidita mynhmata. Ta ekshgei poly wraia , opote an endiafereste deite ta einai kataplhktika.

h**p://www.youtube.com/user/AnonumosEreynhths

keep your reply more in the subject we dont need to move it , its a pretty good video who can discuss on it :) .....

Everyone use salt we are not satanists ... lol .. i accept the religion of everyone but omg it was just an advertisment nothing more nothing less .. If we take it the "Symbols" way then all the advertisment , movies , shows , games have something beyond.... so lets try to thing normal and not to act like supernatural :D