Unbelievable video

Frank

For Devon with love ;)

Okay XxRxX :P i missunderstood what u said ;)

For WebM0nst3r with love...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoKogh34UIo&feature=channel_page

Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible doesnt mention salt as a symbol.

Really shocking video.Jeez...The guy who made this video, must have been studying satanism for long time.

Actually, I am still socked.I was thinking this video would be funny, but no..

And the most shocking scene for me was scene 2.With the twins and the girl.

The juice = the blood.

The blond hair girl.

The white dress.

The twins holding her hands.

Oh My God...

And Devon & Web, why don't you stop going off-topic and make your comments about the video XxRxX posted?

Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible doesnt mention salt as a symbol.

Seriously i can't resist laughing at you when you pretend the satanist and you post sth like that.Study better the condition you chosed to believe in.

well devon i would prefer watching this kinda of videos and listening this kind of songs rather than this sh1ts and i mean sh1ts with the hole meaning S H 1 T S ;)

KOCf_SO5IIQ

also infected we allready made our comments :D

PS: Last video from me :P

This can't be a coincidence.SO many messages from this commercial are about satanism.Congratulations to the author of the video.I wouldn't have thought about that neither most people would.

LoLen!Who would sit down,find a video like this and think to find several scenes that are with some way connected to the satanism?

People who study religions..

Seriously i can't resist laughing at you when you pretend the satanist and you post sth like that.Study better the condition you chosed to believe in.

Is that funny? Maybe you need to study the Satanic Bible or shut up.

Is that funny? Maybe you need to study the Satanic Bible or shut up.

Trust me,i've studied LaVey's crap cuz i had to,and i can assure you that salt is ONE of the satanic symbols that is widely used for satanic rituals.Told ya' do not pretend the satanist cuz you have no intelligent clue about a single thing which is written there.

Oh btw the salt thing can be found on LaVey's "BOOK OF BELIAL",Chapter 2 "The Three Types of Satanic Ritual","Destructing Rituals".

So think once again who's the one that really needs to shut up