warlords in olympiad

hm i didnt said that... i just say that warlords are not shit in pvp... but anyway walords stun sucks.. i tried about 10 t imes and all have been resisted..:D

custom servers ftw?

In a normal server, they stun easily. ;)

Don't confuse the guy dudes. The Dreadnought is a nice class not only in PvE but in PvP as well. Its just about how you play it. You do NOT have skills for sword, you also do not have skills for fists. You have skills for POLE and 4 kickass buff skills. 1 is for atk speed the other is for cp the next one is for hp and the last one for P.Atk. In full buff fights  you'll just basically spam Stun spells + earthquake if the enemy is near by if not use earthquake and switch to bow so whenever the skill is ready you'll switch back to pole and strike your enemy again with earthquake. If its olympiad-like fights you have 3 important skills that are they keys to your victory on top of that you have all the buff skills to make you feel protected . First one is Battle Roar which will regenerate + increase you health which is very useful indeed, second one's called Revival this skill is classed like an ultimate skill a skill that is the key to your victory. It allows you to regenerate yourself to your maximum once your hp drops below 5% as st4ffer said, you'll need to practice that since its very hard to actually use it at the right time. For olympiad your skills will be all the stun spells + damage spells you will use a pole vs every class except Tanks/Duelists/Overlords[vs them you have low chance of survival] the dmg skills you'll use will be skill0361_0.pngskill0921.pngskill0347_0.png since these skills actually require a hp sacrifice in order them to work you will most likely keep the battle roar so after using them a bit you'll most likely regenerate yourself thanks to it. After the battleroar you should also use the skill called Braveheart as it regenerates your CP and that will really bring you to a normal state and you will have more time to finish off your enemy. Well thats all... Another thing i want to note you on, many ppl don't really use that skill but it's helpful so if you think your enemy is overpowering you and you think you should run do so but activate this skill first skill0339_0.png It increases your p/m def making you less vurnable to attacks, yes it does lowers speed but for example, if you're running away from an archer you wont really be able to escape even with having the skill off so its better if you try to be on your feets a while longer instead of getting killed faster... you never know someone may be that kind to help you.  Thats my mini-explanation i really think the DG  is not as bad as many ppl claim it to be . So you shouldn't worry about a thing. Good luck.

DreaM :).

Thats my mini-explanation i really think the DG  is not as bad as many ppl claim it to be . So you shouldn't worry about a thing. Good luck.

DreaM :).

I've read your "mini-explanation" and i Would like to so that you deserve +1 karma but anyway.

I think that WL are discriminated because not every1 plays it like TH/Necro.

Again congratulation for the guide.

everything Dream said is very nice from a technical point..but the problem is: Dreadnought CANT get close of any long range targets..yes they have nice skills, but the other classes have skills too LOL...

what a Warlord can do against a class that has warrior bane and windshackle? nothing

and im not talking only about summoners and necro, but sorceror, spellsinger have also a big advantage if they land vortex + slow/freezing shackle..run a bit and cancel

so now archers can just run and kite...duelist and tyrant can attack at distance and has a large advantage on melee...same for trickster, attack at distance all the way with a far superior moving speed

heallers will just mana burn and end the match winning...

overlord = seals + drain

doomcryer = freezing flame at distance

and dont forget that Warlord is human = low moving speed

good lucky trying to beat classes that play at 900 or 600 range...pray for ur stun land the few times you get closer, cuz if dont land youre FUCKED!

overlord = seals + drain

doomcryer = freezing flame at distance

and dont forget that Warlord is human = low moving speed

overlord = seals + drain => empty mana before the warlord is death

warlord is human = massive health.

overlord = seals + drain => empty mana before the warlord is death

warlord is human = massive health.

LOL what the warlord can do against Overlord? hit for 100 damage?

when the OL runs out of MP he can just do some melee attacks and finish the warlord that way...because WL will be almost dead

or if MP is the problem... dreaming spirit and wait recharge for 1 more steal essence..MP is not a big problem for OL's and WC's if they get teleported to stadium with a conversion weapon, do the buffs they cant get from npc and switch to another SA weapon of choice

big HP wont save warlords from death if they have crappy attack against everyone and cant do anything against almost all classes LOL

AS I SAID BEFORE, BETTER START PRAYING TO STUN LANDS BECAUSE IF NOT, URE FINISHED..MAYBE GO TO A TEMPLE BEFORE THE MATCHES PRAY FOR A PRIEST LOL

other class can do that too lol

bugs wont save warlords from the mediocrity in pvp's

theyre meant for PVE and mass attacks only..against single targets they suxxxx

not that making it a playable pve classes make it good...

i think its the least played class in L2, along with Temple Knights and some kamael classes

• 2 weeks later...

Warlords are ok class but you must learn it. U always be using pole. Also in most pvp servers that mobs are near for farm. They are the best farmers cause they hit many mobs together. :)