warlords in olympiad

hi, im new at this site and i saw there much good people, who know a lot about l2. so im playing in high rated server and my main is warlord. and i dont know what weapon i need to use. what is the best weapon for warlord? i used bow so far, but i saw my passive skills and there was skills, whic give additional attack power on 1h sword, double-sword, and fists, so i please your advice. thanks

lol i have passive evasion on dagger and passive duel might on draconic bow... but i want more, i foun that passives and i think duals or fists or sword is better, and now im asking your opinion..

fact is, ur class is one of the best PVE classes so its not suprising that u dont pownt in pvp.

your style should be pole as weapon for stunning (u have 3 stun attacks) and a bow for running players.

u have a lot of hp, cp, good p def, but ur atack power sucks. so you are like a tank.

the most important thing in oly is to use revival at the right time. you need training for that.

Yeah, st4ffer is correct. But if i don't forget WL has 4/5 Stuns, so that make you in advanantage.

You easily will stun them, and after that use your bow with duel might passive.

Keep doing that, till he dies.

@st4ffer

u have a lot of hp, cp, good p def, but ur atack power sucks. so you are like a tank.

Yeah, right... that class who really pwnz in Oly are Paladin/Dark Avenger for me.

Warlord's main weapon is pole, since it has three stunning skills, but generally, warlord is a useless class that can only farm in some pvp servers. I wouldn't suggest him for olympiad.

1st Use all your pole skills (stunt ones) then switch to a one handed sword (use the other skills to make more dmg) and then back to pole, if they run, just switch to a bow.

1st Use all your pole skills (stunt ones) then switch to a one handed sword (use the other skills to make more dmg) and then back to pole, if they run, just switch to a bow.

Yeah, simple tatic.

And btw DwiTE, if you are asking us some tips... and you know good WLs, like you said that "good wl don't use bow" go and ask them ;)

one of worst classes for 1x1 fights....you may have a chance against some classes such as shillien saint and fortune seeker

lol, on high rated server i have almost all active augs, and i b eat everyone, except paladins and da(if they give me shield slam), and ee with bs if they have more mana.. other classes dont afraid me, i win against them.

okay ur custom highrate seems to be very custom and crazy. and if you win every1 exept shield slam classes, why the hell do u ask for help? if u can pwn a destro, gladi, tyrant, shilien knight with ur warlord u are the best warlord ever. make a tutorial for other ppl how to play it =O