Making easy karma (it works and is funny)

yes working on DNet.

This is the perfect walkthrough:

1. get a Sorc/Necro

2. summon

3. buff the summon to have a good patk

4. if u have a friend tell him to poison the summon (this will keep the hp low but not kill it).

5. start hitting the summon with sword or what ever, keep he`s hp extremly low.

6. now atack the target (the target must be buffed with blazing skin lets say).

7. use beast soulshot for better damage.

8. when u atacked (i hope u got a good damage) with low hp the reflected damage kills your summon, dunno why (its not logic) but the target will go red.

I`ve made this several times, got only crappy drops from people so I dont think is worth it. On the other hand my friend lost arcana mace acumen *wich values alot on dn* beeing afk while he`s l2w was farming moonstones in blazing swamp.

I suggest u to use this trick in blazing or places where are many bots, they wont ripost. Also you need a target with more than 5 pkes :)

• 1 month later...
you can also summon your summon, hit it untill it has like 20 hp or smth, then turn on the Transfer Pain skill, walk around someone, make him to flag u first, since u have transfer pain ON summon will die cause of its low hp and the attacker will become PK.

that might work.

anyone knows if it works on c4 or interlude off ?

its just so sad i hate necros and this isnt viable fo' me

• 2 weeks later...