[REQUEST]Icon UTX Editor [Gracia Part 3 Final]

pa40

i found one cool program that criticalerror shared for editing icons :) but it is for part 2. can someone give me a link for Final if there is such a program? (the program is for editing systextures/icon.utx)

i found one cool program that criticalerror shared for editing icons :) but it is for part 2. can someone give me a link for Final if there is such a program? (the program is for editing systextures/icon.utx)

It should work if was for pt2 because are not very different

maybe you referer this :) http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=48638.0

It should work if was for pt2 because are not very different

I need for Gracia Final not for gracia 2 and when i try to open icon.utx file with this (on final) and i wait, wait, wait, and nothing happens

I need for Gracia Final not for gracia 2 and when i try to open icon.utx file with this (on final) and i wait, wait, wait, and nothing happens

wel maybe soon i try to do it i know icon.utx for CT2.3 can't opne encrypted o decrypted but you serch in forum i post 1 tool for extract your TGA textures... name of program is Unreal Model Viewer

• 1 year later...