[Guide]Dagger classes

• 2 weeks later...

Leeroy i need to say you are naab with dagger :D

1.dye

DEX +4 STR -4

DEX +1 STR -1

and thats all if you are in HR where you have 99buff add CON +4 STR -4

2.gears

well as i see your guide is for shitlude draconic + tateo set is ok and if somebody have rb jewels yeah why not..but dagger...crit dmg SA is better than haste just try it out but the best dagger is demon dagger mortal strike with as many enchant as possible

3.buffs

i dont say anything...prophecy of wind of dagger congratz-.-"

4.pvp tactics

you are the biggest noob dagger pvper ever.

every class can be beaten by a dagger the main skills that good for pvp:

mirage(best if you are far away from the enemy)

trick,switch(to get to the back of the enemy)

in servers where you dont have full buff(low rates for ex) sand bomb good to especially against archers or destros

ultimate evasion(only against fighters against archers good to use it to get closer against meele fighter good to use it in close combat)

dash(to get closer and to move faster around the enemy to give a blow from side or from back)

blinding blow is the same as dash except its a blow so you need to get closer first but its better since its a fix damage

critical blow good to use before a basically high chance skill for example critical blow + deadly blow(critical blow increase your blow land rate and deadly blow has a high chance basically(70%from back 60%from side 50%front)

focus chance,power(1min skills so better to use it in close combat i prefer chance because more successed blow is better than a few huge blow)

focus skill mastery(use it for short time only in close combat because of the mp consume)

tactics against different type of classes:

basically you need to move around the enemy fast to find the position where you can give a blow from side or from back.

mages:

blow from side or from back always first with a critical blow to get a higher blow land rate than focus chance and blow hits from side or from back from front use only deadly blow.If at start you are far away use mirage + dash to get closer

meele fighters:

pick a bow and try to give as much damage as possible without any close combat than dash + ulti evasion in close combat and again the tipical trick/switch maybe bluff and blows from side or back after a critical blow and focus chance

long range fighters:

sand bomb to decrease accuracy than ulti eva + dash to get closer if you want you can use mirage too and again the same tactic trick/switch/bluff and blows after a critical blow and focus chance or power and only from side or back.

in pvp daggers use a lot of mana so good to have a bless the soul with you it will help a lot.

and daggers dont need patk?man you are a fail.Lethal Success rate depends on p.atk and STR modifier :D

also i see you posted daggers dont need crit rate...fail again.Daggers have small patk if your mana run out what you will do?hit hit hit to get a mastery for a few sec and less mana usage on blows but how in the blue hell you can give damage with a dagger simple hit if its not critical?

also about tanks...need 10 blow to kill?man if you go close to a tank than get lost...get a bow with high enchant and kite him(if you know the word "kite")you will do small damage and hard to kill a tanker as always but if you go close bb shield stun and he keep you in shield stun until you are dead because the con of daggers is not too much so you dont have a big chance to resist it.

Liked it, but dagger can to kill overlord easyly, and tank too if you know to play (sand bomb + CP = + if you play AW = tank owned and stunned)

sure,and u'll handle seal of suspension,hah?