[Guide]Dagger classes

Dude.. Daggers don't need HUNTER .. its for critical rate OMFG!Do they need? Guess the one who is nab is you here.. ;/

Its -4 int.. read it again :D

Tell me whats wrong? So what? We need to hit with the dagger or smth? What possibly can daggers do since they are dagger u know.. Big power skills with a fixed rate of landing.. Give me some corrections don't flame me huh..

Ok pr0, let's talk about daggers.

For your info, lethel % is based on str, so many ppl fail with those dyes (ofc if they wanna some fast killing, not praying much on lethal).

About AS+haste, hmm you will use it when you are a AW (read: high dmg output, low dex=low atk speed=low skill reuse) but if you are a PW (read: low dmg output, but high dex as hell) so with PW you will ofc use AS+cd (About TH, your choice it's balanced class).

About mages, yes they are easy frags, but it's not 100% you will win, sh makes you slow and you can only watch how wonderful blue hurricanes are getting you down ( Just example, some good nuker would kill YOU on dagger w/o problems).

Hmm archers, until HB you must be an evasion player if you wanna win, HB comes > archers down by every dagger.

Against the tank, like against all classes, you must be ALWAYS BEHIND HIM, ALWAYS, but your only chance to kill tank is to be ALWAYS behind him+focus death (Pray that your tank enemy is slow so he won't see target canceled :D)

After all, you pray too much on bluff, better pray on lethal more than on bluff, in your tactics if bluff fail, you fail, so...

Uh I wrote too much, almost new guide.

Also if you play on open gorund pvp, look around always... most definitely that char you atk has someone to back him up.. choose those who are alone. Daggers can do 1v1 very fine.. if you dont have surprises along the road

My ass , you don't need the guide here's the answer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SqOjltBaqM&feature=related

aao could only do that beause they emeny played like newbies and the emeny was only buffed with overlord buffs and aao with wc and sws and bd.

such guides sux, the only guides somebody would need are about dyes with explanations and mb some info about skills, not how to pray and give bluff bla bla bla

i dont agree with these dyes, since c4 its not good anymore to lower str :D

and not only TH has switch

For your info, lethel % is based on str, so many ppl fail with those dyes (ofc if they wanna some fast killing, not praying much on lethal).

About AS+haste, hmm you will use it when you are a AW (read: high dmg output, low dex=low atk speed=low skill reuse) but if you are a PW (read: low dmg output, but high dex as hell) so with PW you will ofc use AS+cd (About TH, your choice it's balanced class).

About mages, yes they are easy frags, but it's not 100% you will win, sh makes you slow and you can only watch how wonderful blue hurricanes are getting you down ( Just example, some good nuker would kill YOU on dagger w/o problems).

Hmm archers, until HB you must be an evasion player if you wanna win, HB comes > archers down by every dagger.

Against the tank, like against all classes, you must be ALWAYS BEHIND HIM, ALWAYS, but your only chance to kill tank is to be ALWAYS behind him+focus death (Pray that your tank enemy is slow so he won't see target canceled :D)

After all, you pray too much on bluff, better pray on lethal more than on bluff, in your tactics if bluff fail, you fail, so...

Only fail daggers depend on lethals.

True dagger depends on "lethal" but id say it relies or the "player behind the keyboard"

The part with the dyes i totaly disagree it ...by my knowledge a dagger is better with no dye what so ever..but its my point only

Even if you are behind the tank ,u will need around 10 stabs to kill him which some of them wont land.Think about the mp ,Mr.Guide

Your guide is .. Pray :D Well i`m not a prayer ,i`m a player and i play that way and i have great success.

My ass , you don't need the guide here's the answer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SqOjltBaqM&feature=related

My ass? u will be always a blamer. lets go back in noemver mm 24 i think.. when u was nothing ,but a begger .. Remember when i ask'd ya on skype is this mail yours? U told so ,yes.So stop abusing people ,i wanna see You fight.AOO was fully geared with mj light+6 and hero dagg.. What do you expect? He'll beat in oly ,i bet ,but think about HOW MUCH FEEEEEEDZ he used? Don't tell me none :( Even he dies ,but he's OMG LOOK ME INVINCIBLE!!!1 but what to see? He's showing us only his wins.. I had those wins tho ,in abyss x7 3 vs me on event and i won..GOod then.I hope u'll be banned again for blaming ,Mr.Dream.

GL&HF.

Ok i sea here manny opinions about th degers...    I chalange you all to come pvp versus my dager... i have a interlude server safe and max + 15 but you can give me a gracia to server and i will come but plz faster farm becouse i dont have The time :| im w8-ing for some pm's of some players :D

Even if you are behind the tank ,u will need around 10 stabs to kill him which some of them wont land.Think about the mp ,Mr.Guide

Your guide is .. Pray :D Well i`m not a prayer ,i`m a player and i play that way and i have great success.

l2p

Uhm, with daggerist you must work with your mouse very well, you must stick to your target from behind and try to land every blow from the back. Usage of switch is very important aswell. Didn't read the whole guide but according to some posts there might be some mistakes.

Anyways thanks for the share.