[CSS] Epic Defuse!

Bleik

Yes but even with waiting u can hear the steps and he was going fast. i am 100% sure it was the flash.

Yeah, he threw the flash, but he had disabled the effect with a hack proly. :P

Yes but even with waiting u can hear the steps and he was going fast. i am 100% sure it was the flash.

The flash about what??God...In CSS when you throw a flash, if you know exactly where the bomb is (or just see it before throwing the flash),

you can defuse it while the flash is flashing ^^

He was just..FUCKIN' SMART xD

Yeah, he threw the flash, but he had disabled the effect with a hack proly. :P

I am not sure for that. I dont think he used hax cause when he through it he was infront of it. That means not flashed and also u could see that little effect of the flash in source. :)

/edit

I just the vid and now i noticed that he used 2 flashes. ^^ My bad. :) Infected u are correct once again  :D

I am not sure for that. I dont think he used hax cause when he through it he was infront of it. That means not flashed and also u could see that little effect of the flash in source. :)

I didn't know that, I don't remember if it was in cod or in cs the big flash effect.

Anyway, if it is as you say, then this is a pretty good tactic.

Yeap nice vid dude ...but did u guys think that they planned this out ... ? Maybe they where friends and they planned the hole scene and even it's so ...it still really cool :P

i agree with that... my grandmother would play better! thats impossible i have never seen such an idiot lol :D

It is a CSS Bug.When you throw the flash to the enemy and the flash goes to his legs (underneeth [dunno how it's spelled :P ] ), then you don't get flashed (sometimes) or the enemy get's stucked (sometimes & with smoke).And if you see, he threw the flash to the legs of his enemy..Anyway, fake or real, it's cool!!