Kati asxeto....

EzEraL

ne logika einai asxeto af00 einai OFF TOPIC... ;D

Dn 3erw pws m r8e..sigoura oloi 8a to xete skeftei dn einai kai tpt diskolo  ::)

Erxete kapoios EXPERT kiriolektika kai 3erei o idios ena hack to opoio mporei na kanei ta PANTA(peri l2 panta....)

E..autos...APOKLIETE na to kanei post edw gia ena basiko logo:

->8a to dior8wsoun amesws...opoios admin to dei...

Gt mn m peite oti kapoios san ton Artec(BnB Admin)P.X dn 8a kanei ena ka8imerino browse to forum...i opoiosdipote allos..

tecpa dn 3erw pws m r8e....alla to grapsa.... :-[

off topic = Does not match with the site's content

Afto den to blepw etsi, opote einai se lathos section... Eprepe na paei h sto General h sto Spam

And they do, every1 does, demonas, sess, you can see all them around... And all of them broswe on allcheats and other sites too... So it's up to every1 to post it here, he knows that it will be fixed soon, one way or another, so there is no point...

So, why hlapex was shared? Why all these scripts were shared? Why was the help.htm exploit shared? Why were all these exploits for TG shared?

Because they won't be fast enough to fix them on spot, and because they will cause massive damage on the target... Before he reacts!

We have discussed many times about admins of servers here, and there is no point of banning them... And stopping sharing isn't a solution :)

yeap...hLaPEx was published by his own inventor(Hint) and now???All servers fixed the problem..

as I said...

I am thinking of makin' a "free" one forum for hidden exploits so the others won't learn about it...

so...an exploit TEAM...

but...

I don't want to miss this site...I can discuss about many things here...

anyway...

prepei na kanoume ena section pou na einai anti-admin :P

nai kati prepei na ginei na fugoun i admins? :D

tespa exeis dikio file

+fwnw mazi sou..

Egw exw kanei posa pms ston Maxtor gia HIDDEN TEXT CODE, alla tpt. 3erw bugs, alla an dn mpei kati tetoio, dn prokeitai na postarw tpt.

E..autos...APOKLEIETAI na to kanei post edw gia ena basiko logo:

->8a to dior8wsoun amesws...opoios admin to dei...

Gt mn m peite oti kapoios san ton Artec(BnB Admin)P.X dn 8a kanei ena ka8imerino browse to forum...i opoiosdipote allos..

kai malista me elaxisto post count

its many programmers ...very good programmers i was find a guy on l2 immortal(the developer of the server is my friend...) and he was have infinity atack speed i was 78 lvl and he was exp with b grade at varka he  was kill baium valakas everything!but he dont tell the hack ,i have met him only 1 time but he really was ROCKS!the game ways to be hacked but ...so hard is to make it so easy is to fix it :S

• 3 weeks later...