[C4 L2J] Line][Age Demons & Angels

GrisoM

Enchant +50 not good. Its not balanced.

omg man read what ppl write before

with +50 vs +0 is balance (the gms say this)

btw i dont play there i just read this topic from a to z :D

omg man read what ppl write before

with +50 vs +0 is balance (the gms say this)

btw i dont play there i just read this topic from a to z :D

+50 vs +0 for sure the +50 win, but its not to hard enchant your equip, maybe you need a lot of farm to +50 but its not dificult, just take some time

Bump (after 3 days so you wont call me spammer lol) Rebirth system is on and a new patch is in the site, download it and join to a really good c4 server ;D

yes enchant system makes it a bit unballanced for newbies

Like i said some pages ago, you can get all +50 and +29 in 1 month if you know where to farm ^^

Give it a try, you wont regret it :)

Come on people, server is still up and with over 200 ppl every day, join now!!

lol man where you saw 200 people i was in giran and i saw only 1 more people there so i think server dont have more than 20  players on

anyway the server suck today noone can move all are stucked and i never see an admin on

lol man where you saw 200 people i was in giran and i saw only 1 more people there so i think server dont have more than 20  players on

anyway the server suck today noone can move all are stucked and i never see an admin on

No, there it was less people beacuse of that maintenance problem, server is fine now ;)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• the links are offiline, could you reupload them please, if you have other versions of h5 or c6 could you share them too, thanks!
    • Good afternoon everyone, we’ll get a couple of strong players in the CP, more details can be found here https://mw2.community/topic/211276-awr-team/  
    • so i bought this crap of the server few years back and i just found it laying around on my pc and i thought i should share it, if i remember correctly this crap has a lot of bugs that people abuse 🙂   https://drive.google.com/file/d/13QWg8pi4BPbGbTmlygZ078LjL6Fb0J2a/view?usp=sharing source   https://drive.google.com/file/d/13QWg8pi4BPbGbTmlygZ078LjL6Fb0J2a/view?usp=sharing system    
    • Error: Unable to access jarfile libs\Geodata_Converter_v01.jar
    • Since last massive leak as explained as 07/09 (notably all development branches), I don't accept anymore financial newcomers that easily. People will have to contribute 100 cookies worth of contributions (bug reports/fixes) as a first step to be accepted as Donator. Free user can join after sharing over 200 cookies out of contributions, compared to 100 cookies before. You can say thanks to RusAcis, and notably his worthless leader, UnleashedForce. The size of users will continue to shrink if more leaks occur, until true helpers only will be left. New prices are as following : Joining price: 200€ + 100 cookies, or 200 cookies This fee has to be paid if you are joining aCis project. Next month, and all other months, you will have to donate only basic monthly donation. Monthly price: 10€ / 10 cookies This fee has to be paid every month. I won't accept any new join fee before the 100 cookies contribution. Your money will be instantly sent back. Also, in the same shape of idea, actual supporters/donators have to be active to stay in sources. It doesn't have to be a particular amount, you just have to share from time to time *anything*. I don't accept anymore silent ppl. Only useful people will be kept.
  • Topics