[GR] Official Spam Topic.

MiraDBZ

Osoi pisteoyn pos einai Dev as apantisoyn stin pio apli erotisi...

ti einai int?

ti pio aplo

int=int

diskolo?

eskase miti kai super dev tr

Rainbow party (sexuality)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A rainbow party is a supposed group sex event featured in an urban legend spread since the early 2000s. A variant of the standard sex party urban myth, the stories claim that at these events, allegedly increasingly popular among adolescents, females wearing various shades of lipstick take turns fellating males in sequence, leaving a "rainbow" of colors on their penises.[1] The idea was publicized on The Jerry Springer Show in 2003, and became the subject of a juvenile novel called Rainbow Party.[1] However, sex researchers and adolescent health care professionals have found no evidence for the existence of rainbow parties, and such attribute the spread of the stories to a moral panic.[1]

ti einai int?

Int=Interlude re astixiote..

Rainbow party (sexuality)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A rainbow party is a supposed group sex event featured in an urban legend spread since the early 2000s. A variant of the standard sex party urban myth, the stories claim that at these events, allegedly increasingly popular among adolescents, females wearing various shades of lipstick take turns fellating males in sequence, leaving a "rainbow" of colors on their penises.[1] The idea was publicized on The Jerry Springer Show in 2003, and became the subject of a juvenile novel called Rainbow Party.[1] However, sex researchers and adolescent health care professionals have found no evidence for the existence of rainbow parties, and such attribute the spread of the stories to a moral panic.[1]

Int=Interlude re astixiote..

ki omws den einai int

ti einai int?

1) Den to pistevw g mena

2) Intelligence / Integer

bgike ena gamato egw

einai oi gioi twn 12 9ewn tou olimpou

kai kapios eklepse ton kerauno tou dia

poli gamato

exeis link gia download? me epsise agria i tainia :D

@TheEnd pisteuw int einai interrior alla mporei na mn einai sto java alla se allo programming language. Se pawn p eixa xrisimopoihsei auto itan :x

exeis link gia download? me epsise agria i tainia :D

@TheEnd pisteuw int einai interrior alla mporei na mn einai sto java alla se allo programming language. Se pawn p eixa xrisimopoihsei auto itan :x

nomizw oti den exei bgei akoma xD