[News] Resident Evil 5 for PC

mweinz

vrlb8zzwdy.png

Compatible with NVIDIA 3D Vision

Capcom has just announced the launch of Games for Windows version of Resident Evil 5, the latest installment of the saga of terror.

The PC version will be available in stores across Europe from next September 18.

It will be compatible with the new technology of NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision.

Now you can perform a compatibility test with the computer via the official website of NVIDIA.

Resident Evil 5 is now available on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 and PC in September to come with extras such as new costumes and a new way Mercenarios improved.

Resident Evil is very goood movie never played that game :D

Good movie? omg man u need play this game..but if u wanna start to play RE play Resident Evil 2,i suggest u play with Ps one,yeap the graphics sux but for know the history and all ;)

Good movie? omg man u need play this game..but if u wanna start to play RE play Resident Evil 2,i suggest u play with Ps one,yeap the graphics sux but for know the history and all ;)

omg yes RE2 was the best for me too , and rly scared one im still remember when i saw the first zombie eating people animation on the floor FFS was rly scared ¨

Sux. mofo CAPCOM. it was to be released for pc about june / july? damn i cant wait till september.

this shit reminds me the Diablo 3 story. -.-

Go play packman lawl!

Pac man? at least pac man is more interesting than this.

I am playing section 8 and prototype atm circlet.gif (much better than this crappy game Imo ^.^)

• 3 weeks later...

Pac man? at least pac man is more interesting than this.

I am playing section 8 and prototype atm circlet.gif (much better than this crappy game Imo ^.^)

If you don't play a game at least at the half you can't judge it