NPC problem

allikitos13

Question

Hello guys and sorry if there already is such a topic. I rly need help. I've downloaded the TOP 50 pvp pk NPC (ID=50300). I do everything right. But when I spawn it and talk to it it shows the message: "You are either not on a quest that involves this NPC, or you do not meet the NPC's minimum quest requirements.". I rly don't know what to do in this case, and i would rly appreciate if some1 who knows answered to me cause I rly need this npc to work, or lock the topic and post a guide of some1 who has posted such guide to fix that.

I use l2jfree.

Ty and PLEASE HELP

4 answers to this question

If you mean this one , its only for L2jfree. If you use other project/pack, you should change the imports in the __init__.py. Otherwise, your gameserver won't load the quest of this npc.

Edit : Lol, I just noticed that you said that you use L2jfree. You have done something wrong maybe.

I had tried it before, and worked fine.

I will do exactly what he says... Put the sql in db, i paste the HTMLs in gameserver/data/html/default, i paste the script in gameserver/data/script/custom and in the script.cfg i paste the line.

But I get that message. If i've done something wrong pls tell me :S

I will do exactly what he says... Put the sql in db, i paste the HTMLs in gameserver/data/html/default, i paste the script in gameserver/data/script/custom and in the script.cfg i paste the line.

But I get that message. If i've done something wrong pls tell me :S

Hm... I want you to run your gameserver, check it while loading the scripts.

If you see something like 'failed executing script bla bla' , search in your 50300_PKlist folder for a __init__.py.error txt.

The error is there. :)

I restarted the server and watched the GS. it said nothing about that script of the NPC or error about that, it just said failed executing  quest/scripts for the quest of the fortune seeker.... :s