interlude [Interlude L2J] L][BattleWorld PvP

Danet

This is the server of lies...

Server is l2 j

Server have corruption, in 10m ppl get vip armor... all greek (coincidenc?) vip armor need 50 gb, 500kk = 1 gb and mobs max adena drop is 20kk.

L2 Phx enchant works!

GL!!!

well.l2phx enchant don't works.that 10 players get vip armor because the playing from the begin.so stfu and close your mouth.if you don't like the server just go to cry to your grandma.

well.l2phx enchant don't works.that 10 players get vip armor because the playing from the begin.so stfu and close your mouth.if you don't like the server just go to cry to your grandma.

What is the meaning of wipe? So you wipe the server and just recover to your friends? that is LOL

WIPE = NEW FRESH START...

there are 10 new servers like yours and better per day, its just another failed server. why dont make a server just for yours friends play?

What is the meaning of wipe? So you wipe the server and just recover to your friends? that is LOL

WIPE = NEW FRESH START...

there are 10 new servers like yours and better per day, its just another failed server. why dont make a server just for yours friends play?

what are you talking about?

About a thing called "wipe" which mean as he said a fresh start,not restoring items for your friends.Good luck.Amen.

i don't have friend's who playing my server.i don't know for what are you talking about my friend.

Flower why lost time with this lier ... Danet GL with your server, we dont play in corrupted servers....

just tell me one of my friends.and then i will give you an answer.my server don't currupt.if you want go to play "l2wap.ucoz.com" nab