Morian ? ? ? He Just Got !PWNED!

WebM0nst3r

ECLIPSE kaneis quote to you also must mpla mpla mpla mpla mpla p einai tou nab

Ego to ekana quote,alla esi to ebales sto topic sou

kai ean iothetis kati tetio pragmatika exeis megali idea gia ton eauto sou...

O aderfos m dld pou einai aplo member sto  forum me 16 post ego s leo se pernaei 10 fores,oxi mia..

den s aresei ? mazepse to pouli s k fyge

sou milisa ego etsi?

@Revenger

Sto WebMonster pesta prota file gt ean dn anoige to stomataki tou na apantisei,kai ta agnoouse(to kalitero pou mporei na kanei enas G mod) tpt dn tha sinebene...

PS.Sr pou dino tosi simasia,alla re pedia gia na ginei kaneis Global Mod ektos apo ta kala shares prepei na exei kai simperifora re gamwto.

InfecteD[™" post=514080" timestamp="1247694650]

Stop posting with images, gives me on my nerves -.-...Why??Because..WHERE THE FCK YOU FIND ALL THESE IMAGES? xD

internetsXD.jpg

IouIouIouuuuWhat is happening here?Again criminals?Ah god,thanks that stupid old fart for the report..And yes guys,guess who..Fakoykas called the police hohoho..All in the wall with ur hands in ur ass 00000PS..IN YOur head..Policeman is here and i will keep this piece of shiat cleen for today..I hope..even if i will go sleep i will be thinking here so..Ur dissapointment to the (karfi)

Jajajaa

Auto to name m ir8e sto mialo gt autos evlepe to section :P

IouIouIouuuuWhat is happening here?Again criminals?Ah god,thanks that stupid old fart for the report..And yes guys,guess who..Fakoykas called the police hohoho..All in the wall with ur hands in ur ass 00000PS..IN YOur head..Policeman is here and i will keep this piece of shiat cleen for today..I hope..even if i will go sleep i will be thinking here so..Ur dissapointment to the (karfi)

Jajajaa

mpatsoi.jpg

Pwnz0r'z Image Mode: ON

Jajajaa

hellyeah.jpg

Jajajaa

[GR]edw teriazei afti i eikona :D

vi1yp.gif