[Share]Improved pattern of Land for [C1-C4]

56de1e35295d.jpg

hello well guys i present this new maps edited for more resoltion and now we can see difference i put some pictures about it all regions... dione, gludio, gludin city, orcs, taking Rhode Island, Godard, Fleece, Oren, Aden and innadril), resolve all the textures increased with 256h256 to 512h512.

to work in the other chronicles need to pull these patterns (of the encrypted files) and pihnut in the files you want chronicles.

How to Install :

Unpack the archive and copy the folder textures client.

About a fashion: Represents the improved structures of the earth for continents Adens and Elmor. The version a fashion - 1.0 - it is compatible to chronicles ?1-?4. (Also works on the Interlude and above if it will be properly coded).

Initially, all structures in L2 have the permission 256?256, fashions increases their permission, and accordingly - clearness to 512?512.

Installation a fashion: Unpack archive with structures and copy them in folder Textures in a folder with your client L2. done :)

Gludio

f95321b6dfcc.jpg

Land of the elves

99d930bebf07.jpg

Neutral Zone

60b8a7d4f0ac.jpg

Pay Attention To The Texture Of The Stone In The Gulf Of Gludina

014c060f9c96.jpg

Pay Attention to The Wall

2cf520804631.jpg

Right Swamp Water That Has Not Changed, To The Left

69fb80994bf6.jpg

Ruins of Despair

763419a5a00a.jpg

The Land of Dark Elves

d3c02a228a07.jpg

Wasteland

8e80ba2dffac.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/255873921/Unique_Landscapes__Aden_and_Elmor_by_CriticalError.rar

Credits by draco-la2base forum

It's good, but wouldn't it cause more graphic lag?

well extactly yes because you have configured L2 for see all deatails i think you have more lag but need test it frist

awesome share but until to c4 :/

well man read better the post you can do it for other chronicles but is not easy :;) just read