all classes and races fully balanced

enchant rate costume

safe +3 max +30

auto create accounts

olympiada working 100%

costume events

and much more if I keep listing I wont ever finish just join and find out more

Server rock!! u just have to join! thats the site http://toxicl2.tk

I love when server admins make retarded claims... let's go through!

100% uptime

Doubt it, not unless you plan on never updating.

auto create accounts

In other words, you were too lazy to figure out how to get account registration working through your site.

And finally, hosted at a .tk domain

This is ALMOST as bad as a ucoz domain. Ucoz and .tk for private servers = server will be dead within 1-2 weeks.

Seems the .tk domain redirects to billkas.gotdns.org which resolves to 94.69.149.205 which is hosted in... *drumroll* Greece! I wouldn't be surprised if he's hosting the gameserver on the SAME machine he's hosting the login server on AND it's all being done from home. HAHA.

Oh! Looks like I'm right! ppp-94-69-149-205.home.otenet.gr

Lol, is that DSL? Jesus christ...

Lol ahha nice catch btw can you tell me how did you found it?

ontopic:

server sucks :] just check the features at the site lol..

u checked feautures on the site but like 10 ppl 1 day its open say its amazing, however its not from my home and its 100% uptime coz the 15 seconds it needs to load the gameserver from rr makes like 99,99999999% of 24h server is able to host up to 50 ppl till we buy a better one when more ppl join. and I still dont understand ur prob. And no its not ucoz site its just not domain if that matters u coz domain cost. so whats next?

edit: u said that I were too lazy to figure out how to conect db with gs.

Did u even looked at the site, I puted change password option and some ladder shit, to put a register option is not a big deal I just make life easier for players thats all and thats all my server about.

I love when server admins make retarded claims... let's go through!

100% uptime

Doubt it, not unless you plan on never updating.

auto create accounts

In other words, you were too lazy to figure out how to get account registration working through your site.

And finally, hosted at a .tk domain

This is ALMOST as bad as a ucoz domain. Ucoz and .tk for private servers = server will be dead within 1-2 weeks.

Seems the .tk domain redirects to billkas.gotdns.org which resolves to 94.69.149.205 which is hosted in... *drumroll* Greece! I wouldn't be surprised if he's hosting the gameserver on the SAME machine he's hosting the login server on AND it's all being done from home. HAHA.

all i can say is a big +1

well all bug fixed is a joke.

2th server looks really good with pvp get fa and buy item but server is x150 ..........

yes rly good make 1 bot kill res kill res kill res or just login with l2net and make 1 script that auto kill auto res auto acept res all the time and go sleep and see 5000000000 fa in your inventory next day ...

yes rly good make 1 bot kill res kill res kill res or just login with l2net and make 1 script that auto kill auto res auto acept res all the time and go sleep and see 5000000000 fa in your inventory next day ...

haha you really right xD

even if u get 1000000000000 u cant get the armor u need to get into events and get some gb too so it doesnt matter, I just made this option to support pvp. however 10 lines on forum cant judge a server its better to visit it and see it with ur own eyes than listening to BS

even if u get 1000000000000 u cant get the armor u need to get into events and get some gb too so it doesnt matter, I just made this option to support pvp. however 10 lines on forum cant judge a server its better to visit it and see it with ur own eyes than listening to BS

are u sure? ^^ go make the Dagger changing quest and get gb ^^

stfu with flaming ok? I made a server most of u like the last guy is posting for post count so FU I dont give a shit, u could at least say nice job dude, and btw the daggger quest gives gb that spawns at ur quest invetory not item invetory so doesnt matter if they keep doing dagger quest for life. if u want to judge my server I advice you to log in first, thx in advnace.

stfu with flaming ok? I made a server most of u like the last guy is posting for post count so FU I dont give a shit, u could at least say nice job dude, and btw the daggger quest gives gb that spawns at ur quest invetory not item invetory so doesnt matter if they keep doing dagger quest for life. if u want to judge my server I advice you to log in first, thx in advnace.

Are you dude flaming,first of all learn how to explain,since your english sucks,wich is not good for a server admin,and yeah lol im sure that all those online are a IRL friends fully equipped by your anyway good luck and don't flame or i'll report the topic for flaming.Enjoy