YOU MUST STOP IT.

I am tired of all this crappy servers comming to life everyday. By the day you started sharing all those preconfigured packs with the customs and all that kind of crappy stuff, most server open from home pc's and close after a week. that disapoints the player basis and they choose not to play anymore or to start another mmorpg.When this happend all the great servers with potential have like 20 players online at these days. I am very upset atm so i'll come with more tomorrow. I am waiting to be flamed i dont care, every serious person will understand i am right.

Honestly, I have to agree with you. I think most people agree, however, do you really think that making this Thread will change anything ? Nah it wont, people will still make their naap Severs they made from a pre-configured pack.

Although I'm pretty sure this Thread will be deleted,just so that you know, I agree with you ^^

I am waiting to be flamed i dont care, every serious person will understand i am right.

Exactly; so why would I flame? I completely agree with this point and it has been bothering me for a while as well. It is nice to see people (pretending to) take some responsability by creating a server, but the problem is: there are simply too much and mostly all the same; it is also very hard for players to distinguish good servers from bad ones; like: "Oh, at this server you can get all your items +25 from the admin" or "Oh, at this server I can go phx hack hack lalala"...

The only some sort of solution I can think of is that servers should become bigger: become real sort of companies with Developers, GM's, Admins, Webdesigners, etc. Good service, much people, good community. But in order to get that you need to find people you can trust and that they're up for it. I guess there are some servers that are pretty big or something, and they will hopefully survive a bit. But the problem with this is variety; if you got more servers you get to choose what style you like: customs or no customs, events, high rate or low rate etc. etc.

I guess it's also unstoppable: just check the websites, check the features; if you do so you can already exclude 9/10 servers, but as I said before: it is hard to see what's gonna be good and some servers you might exclude perhaps have alot of potential...

PS: perhaps edit topic title...

Well, I agree too but it's each person's decision to create a server or not..You don't HAVE TO join there, just leave them think that hosting a server from their PC will make them famous or something...And about the precof packs, I don't really like them..If you wanna make a good server and learn things about development then just take a pack and configure it by yourself..

And if you start checkin' here in MxC, in the Private Servers section, 70% of them I BET will be down...I bet that the most topics were created by 12 years old kids that wanted to say to their friends ":O I have my own server and I am GM/Admin"...But what's the point?NOTHING..

Anyway, I don't think this post will make any difference in the minds of these "kids" but I think it's a really good topic to express our opinion..

For sure there isn't a way to Stop it except if Maxtor decides to stop it.

Besides, this has another HUGE problem... is destroys MxC's credibility, people see MxC as a source for kids to open pre-configured Servers. I'm sure this is not what you wanted your Project to be Maxtor, was it ?

totally agree...but i need to agree with Horus these topics dont change anything(noobs everywhere)and honestly yes i think the topic will be deleted and the reason is simple there are a few ppl in mxc who think hes a god actually and has a huge ego with almost 0 brain(i dont say names everybody know the names)and they going to delete the topic(yes few of them can) anyway you have a good point everybody agree with you so lets pray the topic change something :]

A Good idea is not to allow servers with ucoz domains on private servs section

Im sorry to critisize but it's pointless: there are so many alternative free webhosting.

Perhaps they will give up eventually after posting their server over and over again without getting 50+ players; but I indeed defenetly agree with Horus; about the credibility: how many servers that get posted in the Private server section you really take serious nowadays?

Im sorry to critisize but it's pointless: there are so many alternative free webhosting.

Perhaps they will give up eventually after posting their server over and over again without getting 50+ players; but I indeed defenetly agree with Horus; about the credibility: how many servers that get posted in the Private server section you really take serious nowadays?

The only one's ive seen are ucoz and .tk

sry but i dont know anything about servers webhosters etc.

just lol why u care about them? 95% of l2j server are crap

does not metter if they use a preconfig pack or not...

ofc yeah most people have a biger ego than brain... or are proud of their skills where no skills are

just let them running their server and calling theirself l2jdev, dont care about things that are not important better care about your server and your community

I am tired of all this crappy servers comming to life everyday. By the day you started sharing all those preconfigured packs with the customs and all that kind of crappy stuff, most server open from home pc's and close after a week. that disapoints the player basis and they choose not to play anymore or to start another mmorpg. This happend all the great servers with potential have like 20 players online at these days. I am very upset atm so i'll come with more tomorrow. I am waiting to be flamed i dont care, every serious person will understand i am right.

+1 im Agree...

every nab here put a (precombile-preconf) packs... they have only bufers,gmshops ..and what...? must share all pack for this 2? aayayaya ppl is crazy!

Forum Need a big clean...

1. Some Topics ( from xxRxx,TheMenthals ) Need Update bcause have lot of new gmshops, bufers! i mean

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=28139.0

Or destick it

i cant understand the problem,

well many ppl are making preconfigured

packs to help some guys who wanna to open

one server.The owners of each server must buy

one domain ++ hosting and add more npc/customs if they wanna to open one pre-pack.

With all these i wanna  say that if you see one server

like www. mxc.ucoz.com you know that the server will

close in 1-2 weeks so, dont join! if you see one server like

www. mxc.tk and have ucoz theme then you know the same

that it will close soon.If some guys are stupid and they cant

choose one good server, then what i must say? GO PLAY OFFICIAL?!

in my opinion this is an useless topic

and it must go to junkyard

PS: if we must stop posting pre-packs

then we must stop posting also customs armors/jewels/weapons

and npc's so, we must delete the develop

section from our forum.