[Preview][Assassin's Creed II][PC-Xbox 360-PS3-Nintendo DS]

GrisoM

• 2 weeks later...

Assassin Creed's for me is the best game...i have played it over 3 times and i rly like it...i cant wait..everything is improved new maps everything new!!!

i looking forward for the game chsss xD

can anyone explain me why in other consoles ( ps3 , xbox360) has realease and in pc not yet ???

$$$ & they will fix many things.

• 2 weeks later...

For the AC2 Xbox 360 and ps3 or psp i have some bad news:

Assassin's Creed 2 glitch breaks game

Friday 4-Dec-2009 4:36 PM Save game glitch traps players in Hideout stage

12 Comments

Assassins Creed 2 players are being caught in a game-breaking glitch that see's them trapped in the Hideout with no way of continuing their quest.

The error seems to arise if players turn off their console after saving their game upon passing Chapter 11.

We've received multiple emails, with one reader who encountered the glitch telling CVG: "I, like many others, seem to be getting a glitch after finishing sequence 11. After the save I quit out of the game. After I returned the next day it loads the hideout level and nothing happens. You just walk about with nobody there."

It doesn't seem to happen to everyone, but once it does occur there appears to be no way out of it other than to start over again.

CVG has contacted Ubisoft and awaits a reply. For now, we'd advise you not to quit out of the game after that particular checkpoint.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=228911?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSSl

btw some lol pics

2s92c28.jpg

30x7exu.jpg