[UPDATED][SHARE] Gracia Final CT2.3 Augmenter(English Version)

Hello folks!! I found in my computer 1 Augmenter for Gracia Final CT2.3 and i want to share it here beacuse i didnt saw any here!!

Some ss:  npc.jpg

janela.jpg

multisell.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/117770929/218d8742/Gracia_Final_Augmeneter_Eng_.html

Credits for the translate goes to ME!

[move]

I dont remember where i find it and i can't give credits![/move]

Stive2 the HTML is in Brazilian/Portuguese, and you're Greek.

So I'm guessing this isn't your Share.

Post the proper Credits or face the consequences.

if you check the topic and read it you will see that i didnt say "is mine" and "i made it" i just find it in my pc and wante to share it here!!Thats all!!

Stive2 the HTML is in Brazilian/Portuguese, and you're Greek.

So I'm guessing this isn't your Share.

Post the proper Credits or face the consequences.

It is not Portuguese (btw brazilian lenguage does not exist, they speak portuguese) its spanish.

But is nice any way.

A bit *off-topic* - seriously ? It's not Portuguese ?.. Look at Horus' flag, you can clearly see he's from Portugal, so no need for language-related lessons here. xD

By the way, it's a great augmenter, thanks for sharing ! :)

It is not Portuguese (btw brazilian lenguage does not exist, they speak portuguese) its spanish.

But is nice any way.

You're argentinian.So you speak Spanish ? Oh no,spanish doesn't exist,closest country is..France.You speak French in Argentina ?

Its ridiculous isn't it ?

I hate illeterate people such as yourself who just cus they don't know geography they tend to say such dumb things ^^

Please refrain from doing such insultive comments.

AND DONT EVER,EVER COMPARE PORTUGAL TO BRAZIL ^^

ihih.

You're argentinian.So you speak Spanish ? Oh no,spanish doesn't exist,closest country is..France.You speak French in Argentina ?

Its ridiculous isn't it ?

I hate illeterate people such as yourself who just cus they don't know geography they tend to say such dumb things ^^

Please refrain from doing such insultive comments.

AND DONT EVER,EVER COMPARE PORTUGAL TO BRAZIL ^^

ihih.

stop spamming please!

nice char

and brazil speak a diferent language of potugal... there we speak Brazilian Portuguese... argentine is the same... speak a diferent spanish.. i don't know if have another name... maybe they call "casteliano"

• 2 weeks later...