[MU][RS.com] AION English Client FULL Installer ! ver.[1.5.0.9]

Nice work GoDofAden! But you should upload it in 1 part and not to RS cause not all people are premium members :-\

Btw do you guys know if any private server of the game released? Cause i really want to play this game but not to pay.

• 2 weeks later...

really good job, I was lazy too download chinese version and patches and stuffs.

still avaible beta test server?

You Are Welcome, but i think Aion is going Live soon :)

You Are Welcome, but i think Aion is going Live soon :)

Yes, soon many L2/WOW players will quit and go for Aion as they all say its such perfect game but to me its the next failiure of Koreans. I prefer playing BUbble or any other flash game than wasting time of my life on some jedi games like those. Lineage 2 was good only when EkoIce [GoA] & Candy worked together L][uW[from private servers] .

The Links are ALL OK, downloading them Now. :)

also, 200mb is the max size i can do for normal users..If not I have to do 2 BIG parts only for Premium Users.

1st post edited...see the End :D

• 2 weeks later...

hey GoDofAdeN, just downloaded Aion, excited for the launch, but ran into problems when i tried to install it, when i go to install, a program called Gameguard opens along with it, and then up pops an error message written in gibberish, and the game closes,...any advice?,