Armor textures

Hi guys, i've been working on some armors, atm im trying to make some armors look darker. i've seen some around but i wanna do it my self. Most of the textures for this draconic armor were fine but then i got some that had this black boxes, and this one only lost his legs and arms, i dont belive he walker on a mine camp xD

The black box appeared on Female Dark elf aswell..Done the textures twice and still the same thing

shot00000oos.png

Any idea on how to fix both or one of this problems? Thanks alot.

I also find this amazing shield on the forum, but i cant get it to lose the reflection:S

width=1024 height=610http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5315/shot00000ive.png[/img]

maybe you paint worng place so you see black boxes about boots and gloves i don't know exactli what you do :S

Bah, i've tryed this over and over and over and it keeps happening. did it ever happen to you?

Bah, i've tryed this over and over and over and it keeps happening. did it ever happen to you?

no i never get this problem and for me i think you do something wrong you want send me PM and i try to do it myself for see have same error waiting for response

It is most likely that your alpha layer/channel is not correct, which causes that things around his head to become black boxes instead of featherlikethings (in photoshop, you can select channels, there you see all the channels like Red, Green, Blue, and alpha)

And you also sure you you put the shaders etc. correct in UnrealED?

Anyways; If you want to remove reflecting from that shield you should check the shader, and remove the specularity (probably just a white orb or something)

It is most likely that your alpha layer/channel is not correct, which causes that things around his head to become black boxes instead of featherlikethings (in photoshop, you can select channels, there you see all the channels like Red, Green, Blue, and alpha)

And you also sure you you put the shaders etc. correct in UnrealED?

Anyways; If you want to remove reflecting from that shield you should check the shader, and remove the specularity (probably just a white orb or something)

Thanks, that makes sence, it might be the layer/channel, im gonna try it out and let u know later. thanks. I did not use shaders on those armors cause i dont want a shader on it:P i had more without shader and they work fine, they just got no reflection or shine and thats my objective, at least thats what some1 told me, that shaders are only if u want armors to shine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update->Damn, before i saved the armors with no alpha layers when they had it, but now i saved with alpha layer and i still got the black boxes problem=/

shot00001ika.th.png

http://rapidshare.com/files/254544984/ded.utx.html hosted the file, hope some1 figures whats wrong >< sorry for being nab :D and thanks alot for the support.

It must be a shader problem, cause if i simply use l2tool and substitute de new texture for the old one and then log with that texture, it works fine but it shines in red cause its draconic, and i dont want it to shine in red cause it wont be all black><

Tryed with shaders too and same shit >< maybe im doing shaders wrong or something:S cause the armor doesnt have reflections or shine.

http://rapidshare.com/files/254558837/ded.utx.html

textures LOL what you read so... you say have problems so send me and i help you

I cant PM u :S probably cause im new, please check my previous post

sorry for repost, forgot to edit the previous instead of creating one.