Morian watch your behaviour.

MiraDBZ

First i want to make clear that this is not a flame post but i got some complains about Morian.

Sometimes he dekarma without giving a warning to newbie members.He is aggresive and he doesnt accept critism.You have to improve your behaviour and your attitude Morian.We have democracy and you dont have the right to threat me because i corrected you.

LOL, why you are so much jealous? Look child i know my JOB very better from you, This spammer guy make a lot spam replies with words ( Tnx, +1, Best! etc. etc.) I deleted most of spam replies and i gave him -1.

You don't tell me what i gonna do, LOOK your Job! Every day Moderators, Global Moderator, Gold members etc. look the karma logs for any karma abuse. I never had any problem with anyone and i'm sure that i will never have.

If any guy have a problem bacause of me. Just tell it here!

First i want to make clear that this is not a flame post but i got some complains about Morian.

Sometimes he dekarma without giving a warning to newbie members.He is aggresive and he doesnt accept critism.You have to improve your behaviour and your attitude Morian.We have democracy and you dont have the right to threat me because i corrected you.

Clean spammers deserve -1 karma without warning .... You can't warn clean spammers....

LOL, why you are so much jealous? Look child i know my JOB very better from you, This spammer guy make a lot spam replies with words ( Tnx, +1, Best! etc. etc.) I deleted most of spam replies and i gave him -1.

IF you dekarma ppl for that , you should have been banned by now, i've seen you spamming a lot mate no offense but... you're always saying

"nice Share i will try it" etecera its funny how you dekarma spammers and you are 1 yourself.