[Help]For A Dedicated Server MaChine

®ৠ♪Ŋαķαмοūŗα♪ৠ®

Question

Hello Guys...I Have An L2J Server And I Dedicated On A Server Machine With This Specs :

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13 GHz

* 250 GB Hard Drive

* 160 GB 2nd Hard Drive

* 3 GB RAM

* 1 IP Address

* 5 TB Bandwidth

* 100 Mbps uplink port

This Machine Is On A Company Named VRTServers But I Have Some Problems...Because We Have 10 Hours Difference I Cant Have Good Support...And The Other Thing Is That It Has Lagg...When Server Got 70-80 PPl Online It Starting To Lagg....

So I Want To Host My Server On An Other Company Which Will Be Better..Maybe In EU...Germany Netherlands...Does AnyOne Know To Help Me With That???Ohh And I Forgot To Say That I Pay 130$ Per Month For That....

P.S: I Search In Forum And I Found NGZ Server But The Problem Is That I Made An Order Wich The Ammount Was 120 Euro And They Send Me An E-mail That It Says That I Have To Pay For The First Time 300 Eurw I Thing...Dunno...

14 answers to this question

Hetzner Online AG: Root Serwer

- Germany

- Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quad-Core inkl. Hyper-Threading-Technologie

- 8 GB DDR3 RAM

- 2 x 750 GB SATA-II HDD (Software-RAID 1)

- 1 GBit OnBoard

Cost ? 49 euro/month!  ;)

Pretty Nice Offer But As I See On Their Site They Dont Use Windows As Operating System And Either Have Windows As An Extra Option...Only Ubuntu:S

- Germany

- 8 GB DDR3 RAM

- 1 GBit OnBoard

i don't believe it cause the pc kicks asses and is too cheap, two things that we can't add together :P

just try this, i am using it too.

www.worldstream.nl

really good dedicated company and provides u 1gb uplink with extra 10 euro, cheap with no contracts and 1 month paypal payments if u like with free setup

i don't believe it cause the pc kicks asses and is too cheap, two things that we can't add together :P

the most cost on a server come from the windows license, it realy kicks good price good qualty... i can recommand it i know like 10 person that host their and all are happy with it... better than ngzserver

The problem with NGZ is that they have to be paid for the connection of your rootserver but ONLY for the first time. For example if you rent a rootserver which costs 100 euro, they will ask for 99.99 euro more, ONLY for the first month. But I can ensure you that NGZ's rootservers are the best. No lag, full support 24 hours per day, fast configuration of your rented machine.

The problem with NGZ is that they have to be paid for the connection of your rootserver but ONLY for the first time. For example if you rent a rootserver which costs 100 euro, they will ask for 99.99 euro more, ONLY for the first month. But I can ensure you that NGZ's rootservers are the best. No lag, full support 24 hours per day, fast configuration of your rented machine.

? u mean the constitution duty

- Germany

- 8 GB DDR3 RAM

- 1 GBit OnBoard

Question....I really dont belive this company cuz yeah great machine and only 49€ lol....So is this scam or not...

just try this, i am using it too.

www.worldstream.nl

really good dedicated company and provides u 1gb uplink with extra 10 euro, cheap with no contracts and 1 month paypal payments if u like with free setup

And is this company scam or not...i m really confused...

Please if some1 can advice me about the companys...

So what is better to buy...WorldStream or hetzner ...zunix i see your really smart guy..can you advice me somthing?

And i see by hetzner...the setup costs + 149€...so in a mounth you give 200€...and the every mounth just 50 right?

Question....I really dont belive this company cuz yeah great machine and only 49€ lol....So is this scam or not...

And is this company scam or not...i m really confused...

Please if some1 can advice me about the companys...

So what is better to buy...WorldStream or hetzner ...zunix i see your really smart guy..can you advice me somthing?

And i see by hetzner...the setup costs + 149€...so in a mounth you give 200€...and the every mounth just 50 right?

yes , well if u know how to work with linux deb. than rent at hetzner

Guys,

As i see this company ( http://www.worldstream.nl/) seems really trustful and not too high prices. I have 2 questions.

To any1 that have tried this company, do they have good support? and about the server's are they ok?I Mean not taking one with 8gb ram & 100mbit and start lags at 100 ppl ;/, Their network speed is good huh? Not promising you 100mibt and you have 2/10 of this speed. Cuz in many combanies it is like that.

And the 2nd question is at their OS : Windows 2003 Standard SPLA, ehem what version is this ? 32 bit? x64 bit? ;/