[SHARE] Epic Dark Knight Armors.

Alright folks, me and my team have been working on this for the last 3 months, and it's finally done.

I promised you I would share this so here it is. I know there are tons of leechers, but I do know aswell lots of people are going to love this and use it, not to mention it's a great addition to the private L2OFF server developing community, so here we go.

I'm going to share all the things that this armor needs, which is:

Client-side:

\system

- Itemname-e.dat

- armorgrp.dat

\systextures

- epicdrop.utx

- epicfdarkelf.utx

- epicfdwarf.utx

- epicfelf.utx

- epicffighter.utx

- epicfmagic.utx

- epicforc.utx

- epicfshaman.utx

- epicicon.utx

- epicmdarkelf.utx

- epicmdwarf.utx

- epicmelf.utx

- epicmfighter.utx

- epicmmagic.utx

- epicmorc.utx

- epicmshaman.utx

Server-side:

- skilldata.txt

- itemdata.txt

------------////---------////----------------

Client-side:

--> Decoded itemname-e.dat <--

--> Decoded armorgrp.dat <--

Client-side (Textures):

--> Textures pack <--

Server-side:

--> Skilldata.txt <--

--> Itemdata.txt <--

This is it. All you'll have to do server-side is add the skilldata.txt and itemdata.txt lines in your skilldata.txt/itemdata.txt files. And client-side what you'll have to do is grab the lines of the decoded armorgrp.dat and itemname-e.dat, decode your armorgrp.dat/itemname-e.dat and put the lines in there.

To decode/encode client-side files you'll need a tool. A great one to do this would be Remo-Pack, which by the way can be found HERE.

And in case you wonder how these armors look like... Check these screens out.

Lineage ][ Vendetta Team.

Armors Design (Icons, textures, etc):

- Ochrejelly

- RavenSpirit

Armors Coding:

- PyroMaker

Hope you enjoy it, and remember... If you're going to use these armors, don't forget to give proper credits to the authors!

Also, if you like the armor please post here, do not just leech and go away.

Best regards,

PyroMaker, and Lineage ][ Vendetta Team.

irc.deltaanime.net

#l2vendetta

lol dude since you're too lazy to actually read the entire post of course you wouldn't be able to find the link I posted, which is...

http://www.l2zion.com/files/index.php?dir=epic_armor%2F

pyro you give the right to release this for l2j?Im working on it right now.

btw remopack is very good for decoding and encoding :)

Yes i want it too please! you make it for interlude?

I love this armor :D

pyro you give the right to release this for l2j?Im working on it right now.

btw remopack is very good for decoding and encoding :)

L2J is disgusting dude, there is no way I would work on something for that.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• In Oman/Muscat Whatsapp (((+27640211696))) Abortion pills for sale in Oman Nizwa Bawshar 100% ╬{{+27640211696 }}╬ ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN Oman & CYTOTEC pills IN Muscat Seeb, Sur, Sohar In Rustaq [[[(+27640211696 _@&&]]) ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN DoHA Al Khor][1], Dukhan,Lusail, Al Wakrah mifepristone & Rustaq, Abortion pills for sale in Doha (Cytotec misoprostol pills available in Nizwa) to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Nizwa. Clinically tested & medically approved safe abortion pills. We sell a variety of medical abortion pills including misoprostol, mifepristone, Cytotec and Qxaprost Contact Dr. Joy at +27640211696 an expert Gynecologist about abortion, about safe and effective abortion pills in Nizwa delivered to your address in Nizwa. If you have an unplanned pregnancy in Nizwa, you can use our medical abortion pills in Bawshar to terminate a pregnancy. Our home abortion pills in Riyadh (Nizwa) come with instructions on how to safely use them. Full guidance is given until abortion is successful. We sell abortion pills in Jeddah, Mecca, Taif, Qatif, Medina, and Al Khobar abortion clinics. After an abortion using abortion pills you will be able to have children. Our abortion pills in Nizwa are safe and we also provide you with answers to frequently asked questions about abortion pills in Nizwa. We sell over the counter abortion pills in Nizwa so you don’t need a prescription to order abortion pills delivered in Nizwa. https://www.safeabortionsclinic.com/womb-cleaning/
    • +27640211696 ₩ in Kuwait) buy Abortion pills for sale in Salmiya, Fahaheel how to buy Abortion pills Kuwait City, Jahra mifepristone & misoprostol, unwanted kit, MTP kit, unwanted kit, Kuwait Mifepristone and misoprostol, Abortion pills in Kuwait city , Cytotec pills in salmiyah, farwaniyah mifepristone and misoprostol cytotec pills in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, DUABI MUSCAT KUWAIT SAUDI Arabia (+27640211696 ) buy Abortion pills in Kuwait, how to buy Abortion pills Salmiya, mifepristone and misoprostol, unwanted kit , MTP kit, unwanted kit, Kuwait Mifepristone and misoprostol, Abortion pills in Kuwait city , Cytotec pills in salmiyah, farwaniyah mifepristone and misoprostol cytotec pills in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, DUABI MUSCAT KUWAIT SAUDI Arabia (+27640211696) buy Abortion pills in Kuwait, ( FAHAHEEL ))(Whatsapp((+27640211696))*)) ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN FAHAHEEL JAHRA, KUWAIT, KUWAIT, RIQQA ௹ )MTP KIT IN HAWALLY, MANGAF, SALWA, SALMIYA, PILLS FOR SALE IN MAHBOULA>> KUWAIT SHARJAH [+27.64.0211.696}**})** ]] CYTOTEC IN OMAN ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN RIFFA IN MAHBOULA [[[ +27640211696 Abortion pills for sale in MAHBOULA ))(MANGAF, SALWA, SALMIYA, Kuwait City Mifepristone KHOBAR (?Misoprostol pills in HAWALLY MANGAF, SALWA, SALMIYA MANGAF, SALWA, SALMIYA +@27640211696 abortion clinic in MAHBOULA, Kuwait City Abortion Pills for sale in Bahrain | Saudi Arabia Salmiya | Manama Dubai, +27640211696 ₩ Dubai, Oman, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Bahrain, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Kuwait City Kuwait | +@27640211696 abortion clinic in MAHBOULA, Kuwait City | ***Buy abortion pills WhatsApp:+27640211696Buy Abortion Pills in DUBAI | UAE. Kuwait abortion clinicWhere can I buy abortion pills in Dubai. Price of Cytotec abortion pill in Dubai / Qatar – Doha / Kuwait Kuwait, how to buy Abortion pills Salmiya, mifepristone and misoprostol, unwanted kit, MTP kit, unwanted kit, Kuwait Mifepristone and misoprostol, Abortion pills in Kuwait city , Cytotec pills in salmiyah, farwaniyah mifepristone and misoprostol cytotec pills
    • +27640211696 ₩ in Riyadh) buy Abortion pills &nbsp;For sale in Dammam, how to buy Abortion pills Jeddah, mifepristone & misoprostol, unwanted kit, MTP kit, unwanted kit, Riyadh Mifepristone and misoprostol, Abortion pills in Kuwait city , Cytotec pills in salmiyah, farwaniyah mifepristone and misoprostol cytotec pills in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, DUABI MUSCAT KUWAIT SAUDI Arabia (+27640211696 ) buy Abortion pills in Riyadh, how to buy Abortion pills Dammam, mifepristone and misoprostol, unwanted kit , MTP kit, unwanted kit, Riyadh Mifepristone and misoprostol, Abortion pills in Kuwait city , Cytotec pills in salmiyah, farwaniyah mifepristone and misoprostol cytotec pills in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, DUABI MUSCAT KUWAIT SAUDI Arabia (+27640211696) buy Abortion pills in Riyadh, ( FAHAHEEL ))(Whatsapp((+27640211696))*)) ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN FAHAHEEL JAHRA, KUWAIT, KUWAIT, RIQQA ௹ )MTP KIT IN HAWALLY, MANGAF, SALWA, SALMIYA, PILLS FOR SALE IN MAHBOULA>> KUWAIT SHARJAH [+27.64.0211.696}**})** ]] CYTOTEC IN OMAN ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN RIFFA IN MAHBOULA [[[ +27640211696 Abortion pills for sale in MAHBOULA ))(MANGAF, SALWA, SALMIYA, JEDDAH Mifepristone KHOBAR (?Misoprostol pills in HAWALLY MANGAF, SALWA, SALMIYA MANGAF, SALWA, SALMIYA +@27640211696 abortion clinic in MAHBOULA, JEDDAH Abortion Pills for sale in Bahrain | Saudi Arabia Dammam | Manama Dubai, +27640211696 ₩ Dubai, Oman, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Bahrain, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Jeddah Kuwait | +@27640211696 abortion clinic in MAHBOULA, JEDDAH | ***Buy abortion pills WhatsApp:+27640211696Buy Abortion Pills in DUBAI | UAE. Riyadh abortion clinicWhere can I buy abortion pills in Dubai. Price of Cytotec abortion pill in Dubai / Qatar – Doha / Kuwait Riyadh, how to buy Abortion pills Dammam, mifepristone and misoprostol, unwanted kit, MTP kit, unwanted kit, Riyadh Mifepristone and misoprostol, Abortion pills in Kuwait city , Cytotec pills in salmiyah, farwaniyah mifepristone and misoprostol cytotec pills
    • +27640211696 ₩ Abortion Pills for sale in Bahrain | Saudi Arabia Dammam | Manama Dubai, +27640211696 ₩ Dubai, Oman, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Bahrain, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Jeddah Kuwait | +@27640211696 abortion clinic in MAHBOULA, JEDDAH | ***Buy abortion pills WhatsApp:+27640211696Buy Abortion Pills in DUBAI | UAE. Riyadh abortion clinicWhere can I buy abortion pills in Dubai. Price of Cytotec abortion pill in Dubai / Qatar – Doha / Kuwait Riyadh, how to buy Abortion pills Dammam, mifepristone and misoprostal, unwanted kit, MTP kit, unwanted kit, Riyadh Mifepristone and misoprostal, Abortion pills in Kuwait city , Cytotec pills in salmiyah, farwaniyah mifepristone and misoprostal cytotec pills in Riyadh, (+27640211696 ) buy Abortion pills in Riyadh, how to buy Abortion pills Dammam, mifepristone and misoprostal, unwanted kit, MTP kit, unwanted kit, Riyadh Mifepristone and misoprostal, Abortion pills in Kuwait city , Cytotec pills in salmiyah, farwaniyah mifepristone and misoprostal cytotec pills in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, DUABI MUSCAT KUWAIT SAUDI Arabia (+27640211696 ) buy Abortion pills in Riyadh, how to buy Abortion pills Dammam, mifepristone and misoprostal, unwanted kit , MTP kit, unwanted kit, Riyadh Mifepristone and misoprostal, Abortion pills in Kuwait city , Cytotec pills in salmiyah, farwaniyah mifepristone and misoprostal cytotec pills in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, DUABI MUSCAT KUWAIT SAUDI Arabia (+27640211696) buy Abortion pills in Riyadh, ( FAHAHEEL ))(Whatsapp((+27640211696))*)) ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN FAHAHEEL JAHRA, KUWAIT, KUWAIT, RIQQA ௹ )MTP KIT IN HAWALLY, MANGAF, SALWA, SALMIYA, PILLS FOR SALE IN MAHBOULA>> KUWAIT SHARJAH [+27.64.0211.696}**})** ]] CYTOTEC IN OMAN ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN RIFFA IN MAHBOULA [[[ +27640211696 Abortion pills for sale in MAHBOULA ))(MANGAF, SALWA, SALMIYA, JEDDAH Mifepristone KHOBAR (?Misoprostol pills in HAWALLY MANGAF, SALWA, SALMIYA MANGAF, SALWA, SALMIYA +@27640211696 abortion clinic in MAHBOULA, JEDDAH  
  • Topics