What do you think about Mods???

**SBD**

And to prove that ppl are [gr]Gliftes look karma's guide and then the others...On karma's everyone says thank you great share etc.

And on the others they just complain for things say medium share....

Dudes seriously are u scared?Or u think hell sympathize u for doing it...

Btw i think the topic should be locked until we get an answer from maxtor

And to prove that ppl are [gr]Gliftes look karma's guide and then the others...On karma's everyone says thank you great share etc.

thats true  as i said here are much guys that they are afraid to post..

totally agree...

thats true  as i said here are much guys that they are afraid to post..

Don't Talk Like That Because If Some Staff Member Will Be Angry He Can Find 2000 Ways To Do Your's Reputation Low(Here In The MxC)

Don't Talk Like That Because If Some Staff Member Will Be Angry He Can Find 2000 Ways Hot To Do Your's Reputation Low(Here In The MxC)

as i said thats trueee they dont post cause they are afraid .They are saying if i post something bad for a mod maybe i will loose  my reputation

omg if youdont know dont talk koyfo will never be kicked cause he is one of the first members  (even he is inactive)

You quoted a sentence of mine which i wasn't talking about koyfo... :x

I Made 2 guides too about Adventurer and duelist with everything needed inside....And?

They prolly didnt like them despite the hours we spent to make'em

Ok let's make a comparison

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=68717.0 here we see hithere taking karma for a 20 MINUTES JOB that every member can make....

Now we see over 7 guides made by different people BUT Noone takes karma....WHY?

I Spent over 3hours making my first and other 3 making my second...

Now isnt CN Spamming karma?

Personally i dont give a shit about karma its just a stupid way to feel important....but why since he Spams karma AGAIN cn doesnt get demoted?

Sry guys but its unfair imo

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!

you and phoenix have done 5 guides JUST GREAT!!!

but you know what is the bad point???You are not platinum,donator

so you dont deserve to take a karma...It is like they are snobing our work

because they have a higher place than we do...

DAMN IT STAY IN TOPIC!!!

Topic Name:What do you think about mods!!!

i wanna tell you that age counts the old is old and the new member is new member

Then i told that age doesn't count?

anyway i want to stay on topic ...

Well, where ever there is donation, there is coruption too

You sure about that?If you had access to the mod's section you'd know that we treat platinum's the same way as we treat you. Some platinum was recently banned for posting a key logger. Get your facts straight before you talk.

THIS THREAD IS USELESS. I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHY ARE WE EVEN POSTING HERE, IN A THREAD MADE BY A BANNED DUDE WITH 10 POSTS WHOSE PURPOSE IS JUST TO FLAME AND QQ ABOUT HIS OLD ACCOUNT.

MxC is FINE this way, and it's getting new members EVERY SINGLE day. We are reaching 60k members soon.

The only purpose of this thread is to provide the forum with more bans.

SOMEONE LOCK THIS.

Omg i am a platinum 2 what can i say i became platinum only to see exploits xD cause i'm bored farming posts ...Some platinum,gold,uploaders are afraid to post here cause they dont wanna loose reputation i say it thousand times and i will say it again and again until they understand

[gr]Mods I 8anatos!!! Poli epanastatiko topic.

T-he only think i will like to say is that old members are active because most of them give  exams....

-Age doesnt Count!!!! ( I mean Age not time in the forum)

-I cant Understunt why you have a problem with me???

Why I cant post in l2 section???

I want a reason!

-You dont even know Why you do this....

-You remember me Forgotenx20...He wants to be unbanned and he do everything to stay unbanned! Karma is nothing..It is like a gift.It doesnt mean that If you have 10 karma you will me mod ....

-What do u want to win now...

-TheEnd

@mitsakos READ My fvckin post i dont care about karma a thanks by a mod is fine for me

And who do u think u are to tell me what i should do?

Lol, look, im logged in from a net (3,50/hour FFS), don't have much time to argue with every kiddie-kiddo.

Opinions can be said if you like it or not.

I don't care about karma too , you can see if ppl like your things, just by a positive comment, even if it is 10 lines, or a 'nice share :PPPPP'(this could be considered as spam to, but anyway.........)

My point is that karma should be given more often (you have noticed that ppl from staff give karma to each other.)

Not only to friends, but to everyone that deserves it, even if he shares/makes guides , or even if he helps the forum by reporting spammers, wrong sections etc.

DAMN IT STAY IN TOPIC!!!

Topic Name:What do you think about mods!!!

Rofl, I'll make your favour even if its spam section. :P

Maxtor should spend some time watching the forum, and check who actually help it grow.

Then, he should make these people mods, not his friends from the neighbourhood.

I won't say names , just one thing, he shouldn't make mods the older members. That's unfair and reminds me the Greek public services (aka Ελληνικό Δημόσιο).

You sure about that?If you had access to the mod's section you'd know that we treat platinum's the same way as we treat you. Some platinum was recently banned for posting a key logger. Get your facts straight before you talk.

THIS THREAD IS USELESS. I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHY ARE WE EVEN POSTING HERE, IN A THREAD MADE BY A BANNED DUDE WITH 10 POSTS WHOSE PURPOSE IS JUST TO FLAME AND QQ ABOUT HIS OLD ACCOUNT.

MxC is FINE this way, and it's getting new members EVERY SINGLE day. We are reaching 60k members soon.

The only purpose of this thread is to provide the forum with more bans.

SOMEONE LOCK THIS.

banned dude with 10 posts ? lol ... seems that lost some episodies he didn't have 10 post with his other account.