stop flames PLEASE

BTW i think that we all want the same thing

Kick Moderators that log only to stick their  server

in private server section(Hello TheMental ;)),Kick the inactives,

Make a check to the gold members who give -1 whenever and without anything

serious and without warnings

I would also like to make a question to people:

Do you believe that after the karma whipe the karma points

are only for donators,platinum,golds and moderators???

Personally i think that yes :P(or most of them)

1)I See no reason to kick the mental..He is not here only for his server..And if some1 create a blog,must he be kicked from here?

2)Gold members are doing theyre job actually..PERFECT,everyone..Some of them are inactives..Maybe they have probles with the bank..

3)Platinum members are V.I.P members which helps the forum to be online..And if some1 uses karma abusse he is simply banned..

You have any other question?Ask me before i go for biliard

ksenerwte karma!!! unlocked because i trully wanna know why there is so much distance between mods/staff and users

Hahaha! xD

On topic...

Bullsh*ts[!]??

Zeromaker, sbd or whatever from your posts I remember only 2 things. Flaming and complains... WTF with u??

MaxCheaters is a great community and you should be happy being a part of it...

Anyway, the staff is also great. Maxtor knows well who is appropriate to be promoted and who not...

I really can't understand ur problem... Pffff...

@TheEnd

+1

[gr]Katapliktiki dikaiologia...

Lawl...

Edit: Who are u to select who must be kicked?? LOL!

U really dunno TheMental as I can see...

Every random guy, just give money and become half mod.Well i think that even uploaders are better than platinums! why? They have prove to the forum that they deserve this position.And this is the safe for mod and all the staff, they have done something!

It is like you do GM in a L2server random ppl than you don't even know them.Well, this is maxtor's decition and it's not bad or elegal,(for him) for the common members it's the oposite.But money makes the world turn around.

Senseless, so senseless! There are some inactive staff memebers so what. F.E DvD_GR he never really logs but he's a GL.MOD.. That's not the case he somehow supports the forum half of innactive GL.MODS are owner of other sites and somehow supporters of this one despirte that they don't log. Gold Memebers system work the same. For me Gold Memeber is a person who did everything for the forum Gold Memeber is just one of the most known & respected members.. other forums might call it VIP or something in common... i don't think they have to be active that much as they already did the best for the forum the only thing they should do is try to do that agian..Moderators should be the most active ones ,yes i agree with that they are the most responsible for their sections they should be as much active as they can. There comes the next job for GL.Mods is which to watch over the unexperienced mods and report any unusual behavior such as senseless ban or unnapropriate deletion / lock of a certain thread or whatsoever. Uploaders , about that section of staff i totally think it should be DELETED. Its uselss i don't see 1 active uploader which uploades stuff... And anyhow no matterhow good things you have shared regarded to hacking... your sources end somewhere... they and at a certain share the only things that never are stopped from being created are Client Mods/Java Packs For L2 Skins/Hacks[mostly] in CS and Addons [WoW] . And that surely isn't the work of an a mere uploader if the uploader is a client modder or anything like it is ok to have him in the team, but i can bet my ass that half don't really know speaking english at a decent level despite their promotion. For them being uploader means to steal sh1t from other sites so they can gain karma or whatsoever and thats WRONG. They are few ppl who were Uploaders now as i can see have been promoted to Gold Members that had shares which were found/done by them thats the guys im willing to respect e1 else is no one to me .

That's my comment on your staff position.

Could U pls shut it up???Who u think u are???You are registered less than a year and u already started critisizing members and whole memberships??How dare u???Uploaders are passing a testing period to be imported in the staff...That's the use of it...Also all of them are active...Wanna hear some examples???

ZeRo*:

He started as regular member,he worked hard and he became uploader...He kept working hard and now he Is

L2J Developer...

TheEnd:

He started as a regulard member,he worked hard and he became an uploader...After some time he became WoW Mod...

Morian:

He started as some1 that wouldn't be accepted here....Then he understood that mxc ownz and he worked hard to prove his skillz...He became uploader and now he is CS Moderator...

ReVenGeR:He started as a regular member and he worked hard to become an uploader...And i think that he should be promoted 'coz he works very hard...

Now about the activity of some staff members:

It's Maxtor's decision if they are active enough...And i think that u are kinda idiot...Wanna know why???Do you know that DVD_GR is not in the staff anymore???It's more than a year since he isn't in the staff...All the guyz in the staff do their job great and they don't need some1 like u to criticize them...It's insulting for a staff member to be criticized in this way!!Accept that u are here only to share and help and no to give instructions in the staff or criticize...This is maxtor's job!!

LoL,Guyz wanna kick moderators???No problem...what about kicking maxtor,warmaster and the rest of the staff...**SBD** and MrMG should be admins on the maxdreamers forum...>>DreaM ON<< guyz

~MasterDisaster,Friendly

You Have earned The<<Predictor>> Skill

I maybe put it in my sign :P

WTF man,what problem with you??I am not spamer ok?I have +3 because i try to do a good work and some of them appreciate and give me ++..But the only karma that i remember from you is -5 so plz shut it up and dont talk again for me..

WTF man,what problem with you??I am not spamer ok?I have +3 because i try to do a good work and some of them appreciate and give me ++..But the only karma that i remember from you is -5 so plz shut it up and dont talk again for me..

Calm down LEGO....ZeRoMaKeR i got only one question...Do u want to be banned again???Why coming again and sayin' bullsh*ts???Legollas is a very good guy and he never insulted u....So Let him go and stop acting like a 5-years-old kid...

End of story,end of matter!!

@MasterDisaster.

I don't need time to adapt to things, the only one flaming here is you. You think you're cool when you have that white name or something? Everyone in here became mods from the 0 and i don't give a fuck about that fact i gave my opinion who are you to say its stupid? About my registration in here i've just registered recently i've browsed this forum as guest starting from 2007 so you, kiddo are in no position of tellin me what and why to do it ! I have full privilegies to say my opinion!

Hearing everyone saying negative answers to my posts is proving me that this is not a forum just a copy-site of ragezone combined with the idea of hacking that's it. This doesn't look like a forum if it was indeed one everyone's opinion would have been respected but this forum is made 3/4 of kiddos why am i expecting some normal and intelligant conversation with you guys.... I've been a part of so many big forum projects and to tell you the truth now i realise something

~Whereever there are greeks as main popularity among the staff and the members the forum is one big joke.

I though i will stay for some time in this forum but i guess its useless.

Mxc doesn't have any organization imho.

You can see wow mods dekarma people in l2 sections

or platinums locking topics that saying something bad (but real)

about their server. Many guys became uploaders without doing

anything and some others posting all day and they are still members.

Everyone knows that is harder to actually hack something than to share

a half wrong guide. I know that im a normal member and ofcourse

i can't see the hidden section nor pms, but the aboves are facts.

I don't think anyone should kick gold members. Gold are like ''VIP''.

Even if they left the forum they deserve to keep their ''title'' imo.

@MasterDisaster.

I don't need time to adapt to things, the only one flaming here is you. You think you're cool when you have that white name or something? Everyone in here became mods from the 0 and i don't give a -beep- about that fact i gave my opinion who are you to say its stupid? About my registration in here i've just registered recently i've browsed this forum as guest starting from 2007 so you, kiddo are in no position of tellin me what and why to do it ! I have full privilegies to say my opinion!

Hearing everyone saying negative answers to my posts is proving me that this is not a forum just a copy-site of ragezone combined with the idea of hacking that's it. This doesn't look like a forum if it was indeed one everyone's opinion would have been respected but this forum is made 3/4 of kiddos why am i expecting some normal and intelligant conversation with you guys.... I've been a part of so many big forum projects and to tell you the truth now i realise something

~Whereever there are greeks as main popularity among the staff and the members the forum is one big joke.

I Didn't flame but i will if u don't stop insulting greece...I am here 3 years and i donated 'coz i liked the forum and i want to help...I don't care about my privs or my reputation...Here i met the best guyz  and i know that there are people that respect me and my opinion...How do u expect some1 to respect urs when u are critisizing the whole staff and the otehr memberz including me???Plus u are insulting greece..Do you think that bulgarians are in a way better???

Oh man...//Get_A_Life

We don't have to c/p anything from rz...We have our own awesome and great-experienced staff...We don't give a sh*t about rz...Sure u have privs to say ur opinion but u don't have privs to critisize the staff memberz since u don't know them and u are registered less than a year!!

Save the drama for some1 else not for us...

@MasterDisaster.

I don't need time to adapt to things, the only one flaming here is you. You think you're cool when you have that white name or something? Everyone in here became mods from the 0 and i don't give a -beep- about that fact i gave my opinion who are you to say its stupid? About my registration in here i've just registered recently i've browsed this forum as guest starting from 2007 so you, kiddo are in no position of tellin me what and why to do it ! I have full privilegies to say my opinion!

1)Yes you are watching the forum from 1821 and registered now..You seem a big stupid saying such a bullshit..All of you here registered at least 1 week after you saw the forum..is IMPOSSIBLE to do the other..or you didn't know how to register

2)I Will request ban..Reason?u say us/me leechers of ragezone

3)Kisses

1)Yes you are watching the forum from 1821 and registered now..You seem a big stupid saying such a bullshit..All of you here registered at least 1 week after you saw the forum..is IMPOSSIBLE to do the other..or you didn't know how to register

2)I Will request ban..Reason?u say us/me leechers of ragezone

3)Kisses

<3 u br0 :D....

UnEffect do u think that i am corrupted???I am just teeling him what's wrong...

/off

The problem are not the greeks.

Greeks are like everyone else, HUMANS.

The problem is that mxc is based on l2 privates, and in greece l2 is mostly for kiddos.

So, every kid looking for hacks > google > mxc ...

Here if you dare to say that you are 25 and you still hunting kittens for xp everyone

will laught at you.

The problem is inside your heads i could easily say..If you don't like click "X" on your browser..and you will be banned don't worry..If i see some1 again i will start emediantly reports..I Take it on my own..If i see words bad about mxc's staff there will be the punishment..Read the rulles and don't say that i am crazy (even if i am)..So i suggest you to go and find a solution inside your head in order to see..That we are doing the best for you..And you are only criticize us..