interlude [Interlude L2J ]L2 Sunshine PvP Server

∨¡Þêr

Well I got bad news about server :P

1st of all

Admin and all other Team are corrupted :)

Admin ( =[sunShine]= ) Give me all items :)

Gm itsshowtimez0r heal another person at pvp (i was in pt with this guy hmmm his name is Tek and he's healing him)

Gm Mongose are the biggest one:) He's nothing know about GM he's just for fun and give items to friends :)

2nd

Admin are no lifer =(( Thats FUCKING true... When Dies granmother of *GM*Crystal he's just removed him from a GM staff because wasnt online for 2 days.

3rd

Admin are noob :) When i suggest him smth he just say me to "w8" for Dev and he do it

He cant do anything without dev LOL

4th

Do not Join this sh1t :) GM staff are noobs and kids who's just can flame other server :)

And for sure Rise Of Hell will be much better than this shit!! =))

1st of all

Gm itsshowtimez0r heal another person at pvp (i was in pt with this guy hmmm his name is Tek and he's healing him)

Gm Mongose are the biggest one:) He's nothing know about GM he's just for fun and give items to friends :)

2nd

Admin are no lifer =(( Thats -beep-ING true... When Dies granmother of *GM*Crystal he's just removed him from a GM staff because wasnt online for 2 days.

3rd

Admin are noob :) When i suggest him smth he just say me to "w8" for Dev and he do it

He cant do anything without dev LOL

4th

Do not Join this sh1t :) GM staff are noobs and kids who's just can flame other server :)

When i was saying that..

1st of all

2nd

Admin are no lifer =(( Thats -beep-ING true... When Dies granmother of *GM*Crystal he's just removed him from a GM staff because wasnt online for 2 days.

3rd

He cant do anything without dev LOL!!

@Tony:Who told ya first???

4th

Hey brzoza do u remember a guy named Jimmy that told u smth on msn???LoL Crystal's grandmother died???:(

I know her...and Yes Crystal was in Pylos and we didn't argue...I didn't even see him...R.I.P. to her br0...

If the admin removed him from staff for this reason then he is an asshole...

And About RoH i have good news guyz:

I found the money and the dedicated machine and the pack is almost ready...Do u know what does that mean???

One question:How did crystal been kicked since he's paying for the pc???He probably lied but i //care :D

HAHAH

Brzoza so lier!  Look guyes! when i start the server i was giving items to all ppl for i test the server balance!Right now i have do wipe on items and anybody has items! Brzoza threat me if ban me i will post on mx and u will see.. i banned him because he dont want to play and farm alone to make the items but he want all ready from gm team! Look noob brzoza my gm team is very good.. and so my new dev is the best has happen to me! i  hope to all admins owner find like this person!

As revenger sayd when we were telling u not to join this crap u didnt heard us now ...

Soz bro =* xD

Now i wont join this sh1t anymore :P xD

But im sad about Crystal ... Fucking admin kicked him beacuse 2 days off because of personal problems -.-

Admin are fucking idiot no life!

Btw when im ask him why kicked him ... He just say he's got own reason pfff...

and mongoose gm is same gm like me( hahaha I mean i never was GM and dont know all this sh1ts =)) xD

He just give ppl items ;P

But who care this sh1t srv?! xD

HAHAH

Brzoza so lier!  Look guyes! when i start the server i was giving items to all ppl for i test the server balance!Right now i have do wipe on items and anybody has items! Brzoza threat me if ban me i will post on mx and u will see.. i banned him because he dont want to play and farm alone to make the items but he want all ready from gm team! Look noob brzoza my gm team is very good.. and so my new dev is the best has happen to me! i  hope to all admins owner find like this person!

EPIC FAIL!!! ^^

Good team ahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahha!! xD

Good srv ?? Phx work :)

And i ask u for items because i know this srv crap and when roh open i leave that sh1t =)))

I got u fucking mofo!!

I want to die for someone from ur familly and u will fell same like Crystal ...

I dont wish u that ... But u act like no life, no care about familly Well when u got it u MAYBE understand him:)

And I want ur server DEAD !! Thats all !!