L2Equal New Interlude Project

I don't use msn, and about the noitemnames, reinstal whole db, couse, there should be no such errors.

pempe Man i New  Creat Server Have 1 2 Bug Anti Phx and Trade Bug.. and //tvt Not Work I need Ready DB and i give Money Developer. :(

I just compiled from the link you gave us from the first topic, seems good the pack good luck with it and keep it updated ;)

Also keep us updated with the new revs :)

Edit:

bakr stop double posting and read the freakin' rules!!!

pempe Man i New  Creat Server Have 1 2 Bug Anti Phx and Trade Bug.. and //tvt Not Work I need Ready DB and i give Money Developer. :(

Write me in pm, what are the phx bugs and what is trade bug. //tvt i will not fix now, there are more important bugs to fix.

I Cant Also Equip Apella...

You must be more than baron to equip apella

Rev 305 Have anti PHX :) ???

omagad why don't you read the rules ? stop double posting  -> http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=11.0

also they can't fix l2phx 100% we are on l2j -.- they can just fix a few of it's scripts give them the scripts and they will fix them.

Its hard to report these bugs on Equal forum? And maybe You could say "please fix them" or something like that... a little bit of respect...