(Exploits) One thing useful about CLONES

cozmo

Ok . Let's get down to the point . Here it goes - we all heard about clones and some of us managed to make one . ( pls see other related topics about cloning if you need more details ) .

However , what is the use of clones ? Some say you can duplicate ( dupe )adena , potions , materials and even items . Well.. i tried about everything there could be tried to dupe stuff... but i couldn't . So I started to look for some use to this cloning bussiness .

The only useful thing about clones ( that I could do ) is that they can get you out of tricky situations .

What you need : a friend , a bot and a desire to pk .

1. Make a clone of yourself , put it in private store ( selling ) and put on sale everything on you -weapon , armor , jewels - for a low price . Make sure you set the clone in a remote area , as far away as you could from other players .

2. Get your friend to "guard" the shop . Tell him to drag everything from the private store into his inventory . Tell him NOT to click ok yet .

3.Log in , go pk everything you want . When you realise you're gonna die , and you might loose items , quickly pm your friend to click the ok button and buy everything on the clone

4.You will now be totally naked :P

Why this worked on several servers : because as soon as something on the clone dissappears , it will dissapear from the active char as well . The server works in a linear way i guess .

Found this exploit thingy to be very useful when wanting to pk and don't loose any items :D .

Hope you get something useful out of this .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is the guide :

First of all u must know how to use L2Walker Bot

Steps:

1.Write ur ID and ur password.

2.Now' date='at character box choose "manual"(it is at the end of the list)and press Login.

3.It will saw u a window with all of ur characters.

4.U will not choose any character and u will not close that window(with ur char).

5.Press Logout

6.Choose the character u want to clone(better not ur main char)and press again Login.

7.When u Login choose again the same character u want to clone from the window with all of ur characters.

8.When u Enter with the char of the window the Bot will Logout u.

9.Then choose again the character u want to clone normaly(from the character list next to the bar that u wrote ur account) and press Login.

10.It will disconnect u few times but don't give up . Press Login again and again

to Login.

When u will Login move ur character and u will see 2 same characters

- from e*PvPers forum[/quote']

Credits to the original author. Hope this will help you...

• 2 weeks later...
ROFL - This is a nasty copy from the e*PvP-forum... Good job in copiing' date=' but how about tiping your posts on your own? :roll:[/quote']

hah actually this is my original post . never even heard of e*PvP-forum .

just found this trick while trying to find a darned use for the clones .

Heh nice it works ;) but unfortunately patched on most server by patch i mean they will auto ban ur account :/

19:10:24 Link LoginServer Succeed.

19:10:27 ?????

19:10:27 ->Login LoginServer Fail.

but i could manage to create 1 clone :)

• 1 year later...