[Guide] Photoshop Lessons

eKoIce

The signature Tutorials are ready For all !!

Look Here : http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=5236.new#new

HAVE A FUN !!

Very nice :D. +1 Karma

well koufo i really like ekoice but now as a global that you are you should be careful to where yoiu give your karma...karma only goes to good l2 exploits and not to guides or anything non-l2 related...ty.

MewMew, Where You read that New Rule ?

"karma only goes to good l2 exploits and not to guides or anything non-l2 related"

Let me Know Plz.

well koufo i really like ekoice but now as a global that you are you should be careful to where yoiu give your karma...karma only goes to good l2 exploits and not to guides or anything non-l2 related...ty.

Karma is an illusion for me. Just liked this post very much!

PS: I have only 2 karma. So?

PS2: I gave 2 karma points to the C4-C5-C6 map maker. Very usefull.

PS3: Don't spam the thread any more.

MewMew, Where You read that New Rule ?

"karma only goes to good l2 exploits and not to guides or anything non-l2 related"

Let me Know Plz.

Read your pm Eko and say to me if u accept^^

Karma is an illusion for me. Just liked this post very much!

For me it's the same..Karma isn't gold nor money(then maxtor would have been a millioner :P)....

PS: I have only 2 karma. So?

Are you sure? :P

stop with karma u have fucked up this....i have see some guys to give every hour +1 karma!

we don't know who have real karma in my opinion everyone here have the idea if u have the most posts and karma u are cool and the best!holly sh1t

koyfo listen plz..karma is something like a prize..it is like that makes ppl do something better..however because a guy gave some maps it doesnt mean that you must give him 2 karma cause you liked him..listn something more..If everyone could give karma to other ppl then everyone would give to someone he wanted..now however that only mods can give you should be responsible to use your rights right not because you liked someone to give 2 or 3 or 4 karma....thats what i think and hope you dont take it as an insult..