[BOT] IG:walker Interlude.

Ok,i use this walker but i have some questions pls answaer if you can. I install the L2walkerHost but it wasnt connectiong to the server i wanted so i puted on the first line the server's ip. IS THIS ok??? 2. The L2asrv should be in the Lineage 2 system folder??? 3.my last question... why in game when i put the char to make lvl it doesnt go to all mobs??? just to ones and it stays and "thinks" where to go and thinks a lot... In rest its a good walker ty for the contribution ;)

I install the L2walkerHost but it wasnt connectiong to the server i wanted so i puted on the first line the server's ip. IS THIS ok???

ahh i really dont know how you must make the links of IP host if you play a server with IP. someone who see that post maybe help us? :/

The L2asrv should be in the Lineage 2 system folder???

no you need just to keep it open nothing else. no need to change it place anywhere.

my last question... why in game when i put the char to make lvl it doesnt go to all mobs??? just to ones and it stays and "thinks" where to go and thinks a lot... In rest its a good walker ty for the contribution ;)

look as you told me you play a server with IP and you dont have any idea how to make the right IP for both Walker + server. soo i think when you run your walker its not cracked. i mean when you in and you want be sure if its really work it should show  msg at walker that it works.

at Official server it works 100% because no need to change IP i have tryed it and Interlude Server with patch and it worked there too very well. now i am looking that problem with IPs :/

Thx for the answears. The thing is that i puted the server ip (i dunno only how to configure the walker, i know how the server works,its l2j) in front of the all things from host file and it works i can connect with my account and select the char,enter the game BUT the thing is that the walker doesnt work properly because i used l2walker a lot and i know how it should be, the only thing that its not good is that when i put my char on auto combat to make lvl alone it doesnt go to kill all mobs, it goes just to 2-3 on the range i have defined... i should go to every mob within the range and kill it,and my char doesnt go... its "stucks" a bit when to chose the mob.

I tried changing the name of l2.exe  and it didn't work, also i tried to restart my pc and it didn't work again. Can you tell me what to try next??

E-Global have anti-bot system if i dont make mistake after new update? O.o

have you atm 1.79 version of walker?

E-Global have anti-bot system if i dont make mistake after new update? O.o

have you atm 1.79 version of walker?

i tried the 1.79 version too, but still nothing.

So i will do the exp alone.:(