[BOT] IG:walker Interlude.

1.  I instal L2walkerHost

2.  Run is l2asrv.  =  This application has failed to start because the aplicationconfiguration is incorrect.Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.    http://i.data.bg/07/10/26/630010_orig.jpg

you need frameworker 2.0

So, i tested it in few servers, mainly L2J and what i found:

1.party heal not working when healer is inside of party (he can heal when he is expelled from party, but no group heal and no balance)

2.party members summon is often attacked by walker. Mainly after Seraphin buff from party member the walker targets seraphin, and kills him(:D strange, i made in one server 70 PK point by this way)

ATM i'm unable to find a solution, maybe another 700 PK will solve this

plx need IG for la2crazy ( www.la2crazy.com ) You guys tell that it have protection ... so what with that boyz ??? 

shot00001ty7.th.jpg

actink like stupid kid pro bot party (sit/stand etc strc. bot things ;P)

plox ;)

plx need IG for la2crazy ( www.la2crazy.com ) You guys tell that it have protection ... so what with that boyz ??? 

shot00001ty7.th.jpg

actink like stupid kid pro bot party (sit/stand etc strc. bot things ;P)

plox ;)

LOL i like his namecreation... its near to be undected like a spy... what noob take the same name 4 time???

post him that he get a ban... But first ask him about the bot

wtf dont spam that post. make sirius questions and LOOK the last page's because we told it before again and again that l2crazy have protection. on server that mean NO BOT gke gke? O.o pfff