[BOT] IG:walker Interlude.

I know many ppl now starting on Franz etc server and many ppl want IG walker that work 100% soo you can use this one.

STEP #1 ---> L2-Walker 1.79 (download link)

NOTE: you will find everything in the folder of 1.79 IG version.

STEP #2 ---> the only think you need to make is.

1) install the ""L2walkerHost.exe"" it's send IP host of the walker to host. (C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc)

2) then open ""l2asrv.exe"" then run ""L2walker.exe"" press (Path) to find your l2.exe in your folder and press ok and then "RUN"

path.png

if you have done all right and if your server not-block any walker system you should have that msg and walker will work fine.

Untitled-1-1.png

Note.1: if you get any error for size of l2. when you press "RUN" on walker. go and rename l2.exe > lineage2.exe and lineage2.exe to l2.exe and try to run it again.

This walker can be used on every Interlude full l2 server.

When i try RUN Walker i get: "L2.exe file size error".

Changing names of L2.exe file not help.

I try too with other versions of L2walker : 1.7, 1.74, 1.49 and still same massage ("L2.exe file size error")

Any idea what to do now?

( I play on BFDR server )

look you have this massege because. you start wrong l2.exe in your folder you have 2 icons with Lineage (in System folder) (1) = l2.exe

(2) = lineage2.exe

you must rename l2.exe > lineage2.exe

and lineage2.exe > l2.exe

if you try to make it you propably have wrong error or mistake by windows. because you will try to make 2 same names at the same time. try to make l2.exe > 123.exe  and lineage2.exe > 3421.exe and then to rename them again to 3421.exe > l2.exe and 123.exe > lineage2.exe.

if you understande me and then try to open again to l2.exe by PATCH of the walker.

[glow=red,2,300]On the beginig i want thx a lot everybody for respond for my post.[/glow]

I'm affraid i doing everything ok, but walker still don't working.

in your folder you have 2 icons with Lineage (in System folder) (1) = l2.exe

(2) = lineage2.exe

Nope. In my "system" folder i have only two files with icons Lineage:

(1) = l2.exe (254059 bytes)

(2) = BFDR.exe (164352 bytes)

And of course i don't even try chanage BFDR.exe to name l2.exe, when l2.exe still exist. All what i do is:

1. Changing l2.exe to 1234.exe

2. BFDR.exe to l2.exe

3. and finaly 1234.exe to BFDR.exe

after that all i still have l2walker massage:"L2.exe file size error"

Myabe admins on my server hide somehow file lineage2.exe and make fake: BFDR.exe, or something.

That will be wery usefull, when you write me how much bytes have files l2.exe and lineage2.exe on your "system" folder

link to my server: http://www.bfdr.eu/

link to newest patch: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nqisvb (bfdrpatch506.exe)

excuse my english

Reckina

giorosenko i have a problem..

i install the l2walkerhost.exe next i open the l2asvr.exe but i have diagnostic message and says can not execute "C:\DOCUME\~1\user|LOCALS~1\temp\Rar$EX14.828\1.78\l2asvr.exe...(this file is secret) i run l2walker.exe normal i find l2.exe and i run it then i make the normal settings i press start combat but it dosnt work..i think the problem is this message,i find were is this file but i cant do nothing.

[glow=red,2,300]On the beginig i want thx a lot everybody for respond for my post.[/glow]

(2) = lineage2.exe

And of course i don't even try chanage BFDR.exe to name l2.exe, when l2.exe still exist. All what i do is:

2. BFDR.exe to l2.exe

Myabe admins on my server hide somehow file lineage2.exe and make fake: BFDR.exe, or something.

That will be wery usefull, when you write me how much bytes have files l2.exe and lineage2.exe on your "system" folder

excuse my english

Reckina

1) bfdr.eu is not interlude. it is not even full c5. i think it is c4 with few c5 features.

2)what are you talking about? in bfdrpatch506.exe in system folder is only one .exe file called L2.exe. there are no bfdr.exe.

And the main problem i think is that they are using GameGuard rev 966.

(2) = lineage2.exe

2. BFDR.exe to l2.exe

excuse my english

Reckina

1) bfdr.eu is not interlude. it is not even full c5. i think it is c4 with few c5 features.

2)what are you talking about? in bfdrpatch506.exe in system folder is only one .exe file called L2.exe. there are no bfdr.exe.

And the main problem i think is that they are using GameGuard rev 966.

guys plz look my post..i need a solution fast!!!