[BOT] IG:walker Interlude.

giarosenko1000,

My interlude that's true ... I installed it and downloaded the patch server and installed ... And i was using FC and gave this error ... Not someone who will be in the file that Staff put not to work?

The server that I play and the Kosglad (www.kosglad.com.br)... Sera whose vc to look for me? And help me and do the work that IG server or can be the OOG too! And OGG true that the server does not work in interlude?

Tnx a lot man very helpfull  :). But what about with some new servers with bake ice or something like that in which u have to run the upadater and not the l2.exe from the system (just asking) (ex. cosmosl2).

:-\ Not working for DN... now is C6+GG+bake ice  :'(

Someone already said it one post before yours, I think (with all the post in every topics) that now everybody know we are looking for L2W on DN with this bake  ice  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got it to work, except after a minute or so, it stops sending packets to the server, however the server is sending packets to me.

In other words, I can't move, but I see people moving. Anyone know how to fix this?

• 3 weeks later...

look you have this massege because. you start wrong l2.exe in your folder you have 2 icons with Lineage (in System folder) (1) = l2.exe

(2) = lineage2.exe

you must rename l2.exe > lineage2.exe

and lineage2.exe > l2.exe

if you try to make it you propably have wrong error or mistake by windows. because you will try to make 2 same names at the same time. try to make l2.exe > 123.exe  and lineage2.exe > 3421.exe and then to rename them again to 3421.exe > l2.exe and 123.exe > lineage2.exe.

if you understande me and then try to open again to l2.exe by PATCH of the walker.

are you kidding?