Sharing Programs

well there is not e-book but no that cannot be found by e-mule....and in addition some good vdeos can also be found there..as for the speed ns the main "sin8ima" of emulers is put anything you want and let moularaki to its quiet..then one day it will appear to your pc..as you can see emule is not for emergency files but it has any movie that exists..even the first westerns or anything..

E-mule......

Too Low ;D

A video Example:

With Bearshare, With a Normal ADLS Connection (4 mbps ) And With a good Sources Count, I download An AVI Video (690-750 mb) In Max 2 Hours ;D (Medium Download speed ? from 800 kbps to 1.9 mbps) ;D

Torrent download and bouala!!!!!

A cracked program very healthy no viruses(if you choose one of the first ones)

Movies that are not on the cinema yet(in Greece)

A whole album with your favorite songs(with no parodies and other crap)

Nice downloading speed not as BearShare (if ekoice says the truth)

but not so low like e-mules

(Sorry Mew-Mew

se pao poli re file alla to e-mule de mou fanike

gia to programmataki pou xreiazome)

yteap to xanalew to moularaki dn einai gia programmata pou viazeste na apokteisete..to emule einai px gia ena wraiotato arxeiaki pdf to opoio wstoso dn me noiazei na exw kai avrio me8avrio..episis exei kai kapoia "spania" arxeia opws vid apo celebrities kai tetoia(p ta xerw rwtate e:P)..an 8elete se 8ema taxititas ta torrents einai arketa kala an kai merikes fores stin kanoune pisoplata kai katevazoun me 1,2,3kb:Pto bearshare dn to exw dokimasei pote m.

Ayto me to pisoplata to blepo kamia fora alla ksanakatevazo to torrent kai einai mia xara

i taxitita px ego exo 768Kbps kai katevazei me 70-98kbps tora gia to e-mule les ali8eia

alla ego exo perasei apo polous ious kai eipa na kano ayton ton upologisti mou frourio

pou 8elo polla akoma gia na ton kano kai tora katse na kano kai translate min ksexname oti sto forum milane kai agglika

PS.kai ta torrents exoun spania arxeia alla ta pio polla apo ayta einai mousikes partitoures

suni8ws gia piano i ki8ara (asxeto) :D

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

Like MewMew says torrents may sometimes downloading with low speed but

if you stop downloading them and start again the speed will increace

The truth is that e-mule has many rare achives (pdf etc.)

and its for user that can wait patiently

BUT

I still like torrents