[Discuss]Any Serious Server!

What does "Serious" mean for you?

Give more info for the server that you want

xp,client,etc...

Just SERIOUS!Server that maybe closed in the past,server that gonna have a great future with a big community,server that is going to be n1!i dont care the the Xp/client etc etc!i missed the epic fights! :/

I think that L2INC is the best L2J server right now...But if you search you'll find more cool servers such us L2Elixir, L2Elite with a big community.

I think that L2INC is the best L2J server right now...But if you search you'll find more cool servers such us L2Elixir, L2Elite with a big community.

+1 TO THAT BUT l2dEATHwHISPER is also a good option!

Azure?

Corrupt. High population, many complaints about staff and their handling of players. Fake player cap implemented to force players to donate so they can bypass the player cap.

L2Inc is dying. Was around 50, then to about 400 ish, then when L2Ref closed and sent players to Inc they went up to about 5000 (though you have to assume that every player was dual boxing at least one other char/buffer/shop). Most players would run up to 8 chars during events to get more rewards. So their population was greatly inflated. They're dying once again, down to about 1000.

Not to mention the fact that nBd himself admitted there was a shit ton of GM corruption going on. And even though he claims he stopped it, that still doesn't undo all the damage that was done. Free enchants, gear, skills, etc that are now floating around in the community. If you're not a donator, it's not worth playing there.

L2Elite has been around for FOREVER. A few months ago there was some scandal with the owners, one of them tried to shut it down the other kidnapped the server. I didn't follow it, but from what I heard, it was lulzy. Donator heavy server. Still C4 client. Probably one of the oldest servers out there though. Last I checked their population consisted of very few North Americans and Western Europeans. Mostly South Americans.

soon will open www.the17heroes.tk the best server custom ... :D

"SERVER CLOSES

What some of you maybe have heard is true.. server is closing... for how long ? .. for some couple of years at the very least could be for ever... why ? ... well why not ?... so... hope you enjoyed the time spended in this server... bye all... your ex-admin TK-Master"

Ummmm, lol?

The reason for closing it was "Why not?".

Wow... that's just... I laughed. :D

kidnapped the server.

Lol'd hard! Anyway you're right! About Elite, it used to be good but now it isn't and anyway you're all off-topic look what the guy asked for :

Is there any serious server that is going to open soon?did u hear anything like this around the inet?