Admin Acc On l2 private server

Emrys

who told u i cant see the topic? u r the spammer here...take care of ur stuff and let me take care of mine ok? i dont have enough post to see it with my acc but i got friends that have and its not just one...and i am not spamming to get posts cuz i dont need it, but i dont like to be in someone's acc all the time thats why im asking and also the ppl that comes here will know if its still working or not so shush ok? thanks!

2 Words: FUCK YOU

Maybe you know what this topic says but, you cant post here if you dont have the posts you need! This is like spam! You may not spam but we think that you spam! So, dont say crap here! And never post again! NeVeR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DOONT WORK !!!!

Just 1 word > Rofl to bad I can't give you minus karma or ban your ass. You would be instant IP banned by me for being an total ignorant shithead.

I'm seriously overwhelmed by all the retards on maxcheaters, Rofl.

BTW. Nice share it takes common sense to know this but because half the people on maxcheaters don't even have a clue what common sense means, Nice share :)

I have this error :  http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/979/wtfhu.jpg

About PortScanner: when i open the installer i accept the terms,i select the folder that i want .. ,and when i push install nothing happens just 1 empty folder appear ... Can y tell me some advice?

• 2 weeks later...