[Guide] All About hLaPEx !

hLaPEx is a program made by a Russian man with the nickname H1nt. This program, "sniffs" the packets that Lineage Client sends to the server and via versus. This is very useful for 2 reasons. First, you can learn many things about Lineage's Architect and second, you can "sniff" some packets, edit them as you like, and then send them back to the server! Which means you can exploit! There are many versions of it. I dont know their Ver.Number, but i know which is the latest :D !

Ok, Now that we learnt what exactly hLaPEx is, we need to know how to use it to exploit! The guide is in steps, so dont think you are smart enough to jump a step! Do the steps as shown below!

1)Downlaod Hlapex: http://rapidshare.com/files/33528564/hlapex_new_.rar

2) Extract it.

3) Copy the extracted files / folder (hLaPEx.exe , inside.dll / data).

4)( C:/Program Files/Lineage II/system/ ) Or Wherever you have Lineage II installed.

5) Execute the file hLaPEx.exe which is in the system folder in the Lineage II directory. Wait 10 seconds and press the RUN button on hLaPEx's window.

6) Execute the file L2.exe which is in the system folder in the Lineage II directory.Wait untill it loads and then fill in your account. Choose your character and press the Start Button.

Now you are logged in with hLaPEx injected. If you are running Lineage II in Fullscreen mode, then press Alt + Tab to switch to Windowed mode. Resize the window as you like.

So, Now you have learned to inject hLaPEx in Lineage II. I will post a guide on how to use exploits in the middle of the week :D . I will also add some images if requested in the post's Comments.

For some server work :)

95% DONT WORK ALL SERVER !!!!

Good Job virusakos Hope some blind ppl stop from now and over to ask about hlapex ;)

hahaha ;D

Unforunetly hlapex is dead a bit.. :( but good job virusakos, and btw nice avatar ;D

Nice, but please virusakos, I want two things:

I make this Topic for newbies:D

1) Add in the end that hlapex no more works on the majority of servers, cuz some noobs will keep asking why it didn't work on them.

2) Please, don't post a guide, it is considered spamming, there are hundreds of guides and stickies inside this forum on hlapex, don't post new topics just because you want to post sth, this is stupid. Unless you have sth else to add to these, which I don't think so.

Again thanks for the hLaPEx description.

you make a topic about you? nice

Sticky?

PS:1.change the topic.. make it "The Hlapex History"

2.remove your signature or fix it :P

emmmmm..Virusakos...Karma Points Are For Usefull Things...Not For Old Releases.

I have seen TONS of Releases Like yours In all Exploits Forums, Here too...So, If a Mod Or a Global Mod Give you Karma, Im happy For you...But I think This Isn't a karma Post....That's Is My opinion ;D

P.s Yahoooooooooooo....700 Posts !!!!!!!!!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram : https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchihamkt.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hoodservices https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt
    • Both "MMO genre" AND "forums" are greatly deprecated those days. MMO genre, except very few games (TESO, WOW, BDO, FF14), is mostly "eaten" by fast paced games (aka games with 15-30min game parties, they are numerous). See Twitch best games, I doubt the top 10 are MMOs. Adding more MMOs categories, while MMOs themselves got less population, isn't a bright idea. Also, in the past, there was multiple games categories - none actually worked out, so far. Forums type were replaced by Discord, mostly. You communicate faster, you got voice, you can group up and it's already thematized (by server, by guild, by game,...)... Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about. You already did it multiple times without success (3 or 4 times at least ?). It's not due to staff. MMO forum is just "niche" nowadays, while 20 years ago it was "dope" and the thing to do. Your main problem is MxC is a community based on "nothing". It was first cheater dedicated, then mostly L2 development dedicated,... With a mix of random things here and there. The formula is lightly-themed as "community" (that's actually why you still have some ppl posting), and in same time community never was expanded to retain ppl (notably through MxC servers - no matter the game : L2, GTA, Conan Exiles, Lost Ark, whatever else). In the end, you end with "nothing", since people comes and goes (and mostly goes, since MMO isn't a thing anymore), but both MMO genre is greatly endangered by other types of games AND forums isn't the proper way to communicate in 2024. Actually, the only use of a forums compared to Discord is to search through archives, and the main point is it's a better "showcase" than Discord (a static website would end with the same output). The proposed formula will never work, or at best will attract greedy ppl.
    • Welcome to my store :https://ultrasstore11.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10.50 $ 2017 Discord Account :4.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.99 $ 2019 Discord Account : 2.99 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.99$ 2021 Discord Account :1.50$ 2022 Discord Account :0.99$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord :@ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore11  
    • Hello everyone,    As you can see lately, the L2 community is decreasing, especially on private servers, its been 21 years since Lineage2 release date (1st October 2003). MaxCheaters.com was created in 2005 (with different names) and till today we are basically focused on Lineage 2. We made several attempts to add other games, but everyone still knew us as an L2 based forum. MaxCheaters has a long history and is one of the few forums that have survived to this day,It would be a shame to let the site die.   So I came up with a few ideas to improve it and follow the trends.   1. Create a utility token, (evm or solana), that will be used for several things such as: Staffers/moderators payment. Content creators reward system. (influencers/advertising/topic creators) Paid forum support. Exchanges and marketplaces . Lineage 2 utility token for private servers. Other MMO utility token for buying/selling accounts/gold etc. Maxcheaters fixed expenses/improvements/development/expansion/design/topsite   2. Reduce l2 sections, (we done this before) , and add more games on main page Less l2 sections More MMO games Focus on marketplaces    3. Rebuild staffers team/more events. Add one staffer per MMO game. More active staffers on our team.   4. Social media activity / streaming Twtter / TikTok content for gaming.  Streaming platforms (create official channel) Moderators/content creators for this content specifically.
  • Topics