interlude [Interlude L2Dot] BeatenBlood PvP

HeOe3BuM

Make safe/max +16 for pvp balance....

Also make mobs hit normally(Seeing their combat)

No Stuck any sub...i was with 7k cspeed....

Yea  i like the safe and max

No stuck Subs !All time Real PvP and if you kill somebody  you dont kill because have better +!!

We have new event gm (Sigma) he make events everyday

1. Event of week Winer give weapon +17

2. Everyday Events Winer Give Gold Bars

Events is - 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3 and MASS PVP

3. Hide`n`SeeK Winer Give Gold Bars

4. Hiden Weapon "the gm drop one weapon S grade on +17 somewhere in one town (Winer give the weapon)

I call bullshits!

If you spend $70+ a month for server rental, then why didn't you spend the $10 a year to register a proper domain? So the server I call bullshit on.

Additionally, 2Gb of ram? Wow, good luck with that. How do you even keep mysql in memory and have geodata with that? Not to mention that 4Gb is what I'd recommend as a min spec to anyone starting a serious server.

omg no have lethal (rofl) and if u thing 2gb ram is the problem.... just stop posting please

Here's my lulz to your 2gb:

xn6u09.jpg

You need a bit of a balance and a better PC.. Atleast 8gb ram and quad core processor unless you don't even know english man :X I`ll post it in BG so u can understand me o.o

Na4ii trqq ti malko balance iii po hubu pc.. pone 8gb ram i 4 qdren procesor ako misli6 da puska6 server pone ne si pokazvai pc-to 6toto e za smqh 4ovek :X daggerite praqt 2x5k na tankove?! pff oprai gi :X ili neznae6 kak? znam 4e vseki se u4i.. ako iska6 moga da ti pomogna ,no ima6 i drug problem.. urajie na 17? prosto ei taka koito go nameri? 4ovek napravi takiva eventi i davai takiva raboti koito vseki moje da si napravi.. ina4e horata im umrazva kato si zemat si4ko na max i izlizat ot servera.. uspeh ;]

Huh You can win a noob overlord Thats Sure

ok dont cry

If you dont like the server DONT PLAY!!

And dont spam !

EDIT: Omg gm  Why do wipe ??

You change all info.

Safe+7 max+20 no stuck

Exp 1k

LOL

//leave